Chapter 41

Debut's perspective; 

I moved to the edge of the bed, nervously fiddling with my hands as Rep came back with the medical bag. 

"I'm going to talk you through everything, and make sure it's okay, alright?" She set the bag down, pulling out some stuff. She's just helping you, you need to do this or you'll get infected. "Can you tell me where the main wounds are?" She asked. I nodded tentatively. 

'Um, there's cuts on my spine, and my stomach. And um, there's a worse one on my hip," My voice shook. "He did it with- with a bottle," 

"Oh Debut," She looked at me with pity in her eyes as I started crying again. "Shh, it's okay. You're okay, I'm here. Can I see your hip?" I nodded tearfully and pulled my shirt up slightly with shaking hands. 

"Oh shit," She muttered. "There's a little piece of glass that I'm going to have to take out,"

"Okay," I said quietly. 

"Squeeze my hand, okay?" She offered her left hand to me and I took it thankfully as she got out a pair of tweezers. "Don't look, this is going to hurt," I tightened my grip on her hand in anticipation as she pulled the tiny piece of glass out of my side. I let out a whimper, eyes watering with pain. 

"Good job, you're done, and I'm just going to clean it up now," We sat in silence as she dabbed some anesthetic onto the cut, soon replacing the wipe with a bandage. I remained still, lost in my own thoughts and zoning out. I became aware of Rep sitting down beside me, rubbing a hand gently over my arm. 

Taylor's perspective; 

I had been beating myself up over the current situation, but then again, what could I have done? If I had refused to let them go to his house then it just would've made it worse, who knows what he would've done. However, I felt like I couldn't just leave him to keep doing whatever he wanted to them.

"HI Bicycle, this is Taylor," I started nervously. 

"What do you want," His scratchy voice demanded. 

"Um, I was just wondering when you were planning on letting the others out? And if you might consider uh, letting them out together," I suggested, my questions being met with a scoff. 

"Who gave you permission to tell me what to d-"

"I'm calling the police!" I blurted out. "Bye," I hung up, breathing heavily. I wasn't sure what had given me the sudden spark of inspiration to do it, but I seemed to purely be acting off of adrenaline, picking up my phone and dialling 000 (sorry americans)

"Hello this is 000 what can I help you with?" A female voice asked calmly. 

"Hi, I have two females who are currently kidnapped at 19 RTDGHJJFH street, and I have reason to believe that the kidnapper is hurting them," 

"Okay, I'll send some guys over now," I heard her tapping away on her keyboard. "They should be there in about 15-20 minutes, seeing as the situation isn't life threatening," 

"Or girls," I reminded. "Female police officers exist," 

"Okay ma'am, I'll send some people over," She said, her eye roll evident in her tone. 

"Thank you," I said, grabbing my keys and hopping into the car- I was on track to arrive at about the same time as the police. 

-------------------------------------------------

I ended up arriving a few minutes earlier than I planned, pacing for a moment before knocking on Bicycles door. 

"What do you- oh, its you," He grumbled.