2. MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

Taehyung sat in a dimly lit room, the shadows from the single light bulb stretching across the walls

Taehyung sat in a dimly lit room, the shadows from the single light bulb stretching across the walls. Across from him was Kang Dae, known as one of the most notorious mafia in the underworld, but here they were not enemies, they were old friends. Despite their friendship, the room's tense atmosphere hinted at the seriousness of their
conversation.

The space was minimal, with just a worn mahogany table between them, its surface marked by the passage of many important meetings. The walls, adorned with old expensive paintings, contributed to the room's somber mood.

As Taehyung and Kang Dae spoke, their voices were low and filled with intensity, underscoring the importance of their discussion. Even though they were friends, the stakes of their conversation were high, and every word mattered. The air was thick with unspoken understanding and mutual respect.

Taehyung's gaze met Kang Dae's with a steady, focused intensity. This conversation was more than just a catch-up; it was about navigating the tricky dynamics of their world, where trust and alliances could easily be tested. The room seemed to hold its breath, knowing that the outcome of their discussion could impact much more than just their personal relationship.

“He had been working for me for a year, and now he's tried to betray me. How dare he turn against me like this?” Taehyung spoke furiously, his jaw clenched in fury. Kang Dae sat across him, listening in silence.

“He has shown his disloyalty” Kang said coldly breaking the silence.

“Now he must face the consequences of his treachery. He's nothing but a disloyal dog” kang continued as a smirk curling his lips.

“Make sure he suffers” he demanded, his eyes flashing with malevolent intent.

“Before you kill him, torture him. Extract every last bit of information about who he was working for. I want to know everything”
A dark chuckle escaped his lips as he envisioned the man's impending demise.

“He won't see the light of tomorrow, and information will be in your hands till evening” kang assured chuckling darkly.

In the dark underbelly of the criminal world, his decrees were met with unwavering obedience. At a mere snap of his fingers, the underworld mafias would spring into action, executing his commands with lethal efficiency. His power was unmatched, and everyone knew that going against him meant certain death.

Y/N'S POV

It had been two and a half weeks since Y/n had enrolled and begun attending her classes in the designing department.

“Everything is progressing smoothly” she thought to herself.

A contest had recently been organized, and she eagerly submitted her designs. The results would be announced in three days. For the award distribution, the university had invited few prominent figures, though Y/n had no idea who they were.