PROLOGUE

LEE Y/N

A nineteen-year-old on the cusp of her twentieth birthday, dreams of becoming a renowned interior designer. Raised as the daughter of a powerful Korean businessman, her life has been a series of obligations and expectations that she has always felt stifled by.
Her relationship with her father is strained, marked by his rigid demands and her yearning for independence. Her father's latest decree that she marry Park Jimin, a prominent businessman-only to profit her his business career.
Y/N vehemently rejects the idea, as she neither believes in arranged marriages nor the concept of love as dictated by societal norms. Her heart craves freedom, and she aspires to carve out her own path, free from the shadows of her father's empire.

KIM TAEHYUNG

A 27-year-old man with investments in top companies worldwide, commands a power that extends beyond mere business. His influence over government and systems is unrivaled, and his public persona is bolstered by his substantial charitable contributions. Yet, behind the facade of philanthropy and respectability lies a man with connections to the underworld, a devil in disguise whose true nature is known to few.

One fateful day, Taehyung's gaze falls upon Y/N. Her innocence and beauty captivate him in a way no woman ever has. Unlike the typical womanizer, Taehyung finds himself inexplicably drawn to her purity. A primal urge surges within him-an urge to possess her, to corrupt her innocence and make her his own. Despite these dark desires, and emotions like: hate, revenge, sorrow, pain, hurt, he begins to experience a unfamiliar emotions: love.

WARNING ⚠️

It is a dark romance story and contains mature scene read on your own risk.
I am writing a story for the first time do not copy my work and also it is not copied from anywhere.

FORCED CLOSE PROXIMITY.

FORCED LOVE

FORCED MARRIAGE

ASSAULT AND HARASSMENT .

ABUSIVE.

This is my first time writing a book so please make sure to vote my story as it motivates me to write further.
Don't forget to follow my account.
Please comment and let me know about my work through your opinion as I have zero experience in writing book.