10. HER MUFFLED CRIES

65+ VOTES AND 65+ FOLLOWERS FOR NEXT CHAPTER.
You guys don't vote, comment on my story. Why???? Is my story that bad???😭
Forget it😩

Here is the cover you see in this chapter is made by suzzzot7ff
She is writing a masterpiece darkromance and obsession kind of story Limerence which is a jk ff so give it a try.

Here is the cover you see in this chapter is made by suzzzot7ff She is writing a masterpiece darkromance and obsession kind of story Limerence which is a jk ff so give it a try

The room was dimly lit, casting long shadows over the expensive furniture. A large mahogany desk sat at the center, cluttered with documents. Two middle-aged businessmen, Mr. Lee and his brother, Mr. Lee Yong, sat in leather chairs facing each other.

They sipped expensive whiskey, celebrating their victory.

“I still find it unbelievable that he so brazenly presented me with this offer” Mr. Lee said, his voice trembling with contentment.

“Never in my life could I have orchestrated such a remarkable deal” He leaned back in his chair, savoring the moment as their company, Lee Brothers Corporation, was now poised to ascend to unprecedented heights.

They clinked their glasses together.

“Hard to believe, isn’t it, Yong?” Mr. Lee asked his brother, raising his eyebrows and smirking slightly.

“Yes, Y/N has grown into quite the asset. Who could have anticipated that her marriage would yield such unforeseen advantages for us?” Yong replied with a chuckle, his amusement evident.

“Eighteen years ago, we abducted her and gave her our name. From a scared little girl to the perfect pawn. And now, she's our ticket to solidifying the merger with THE GREAT KIM TAEHYUNG” Mr. Lee said, smirking as he swirled his whiskey.

“Do you think Kim Taehyung suspects anything?” Yong leaned forward, his face serious.

“No one is privy to this truth. It remains a secret known only to a select few” Mr. Lee said, his voice filled with intensity and assurance.

“What if Mr. Kim were to uncover the truth one day?” Yong asked, fear flickering in his eyes.

The room fell into silence, the tension between them palpable.

“I will ensure that no one ever discovers, she is not my biological daughter. Her true identity, that she is the blood of MR. SHIN, the notorious underworld mafia. She is his long lost daughter will remain hidden. After Mr. Shin's death. I will reveal the truth only to the legal authorities to secure his property in my name” Mr. Lee said, a sinister smile spreading across his face, his eyes glinting with dark intent.

Mr. Lee's fingers drummed rhythmically on the armrest, his mind already spinning webs of future deceit. He thrived on manipulation, reveling in the power he wielded over others' lives. Every move was calculated, every word spoken with precision to achieve his grand design.