8. THEIR INDECENT PHOTOS

Please vote before or after reading the chapter😠. Next chapter will be updated after 50+ votes. And 35+ followers.

Share your thoughts about the chapter in comment section I will make sure to reply.

'You are mine darling'

Mr. Lee walked into the living room of his apartment. He was there with his wife on the business trip in London.

Mr. Lee slumped into the couch turning on the television. Not paying much attention on usual news he took out his phone and checked his schedule.

His wife Mrs. Lee came with a maid behind her carrying food serving cart. She came and sat beside her husband gesturing the maid to go out demanding privacy.

“Good morning”  she greeted him giving a genuine smile. He hummed in response.

She lifted the teapot it's surface gleaming under the chandelier. She poured the tea into the cups, the liquid releasing it's fragrance.

She handed the cup to Mr. Lee who accepted it with a murmured thank you.

“So how long we will be staying here???” Mrs. Lee asked raising her head.

“I thought it would take at least two or three weeks but we will depart for Korea within three days as I have cracked the deal I wanted” he informed her with a satisfactory expression and began to sip his tea taking glances of television shortly with barely paid attention.

Morning news flickered on the screen as usual. The atmosphere was calm and easy.

Suddenly the tone of the broadcast shifted gaining the attention of the  couple.

“Breaking news” the anchor announced her voice tinged with urgency.

“The famous well reputed business tycoon Mr. Kim Taehyung and the daughter of Korean businessman Mr. Lee's daughter have been seen together. We still don't know that what relation they do share but you can see them in these photos which have bombshell the social media”  the news anchor stated making the atmosphere tense.

Mr. Lee's heart reced looking at pictures which were displaying on the screen. In those photos she was sitting on his lap her hands were placed around his neck and half of her face was revealed.

In another photo he was holding her unconscious frame in his arms.

Those pictures keep displaying on the screen which was not too inappropriate yet too disturbing to imagine. How she end up with him and that too with the man whom they are trying to reach since three years yet he haven't responded yet and not even ready to sign even a single contract.

If Mr. Kim denies these images then they will be questioned for her daughter's deed.

It was the matter of their self respect and reputation. The image they have maintained since years will be ruined in one click, just by his one statement.