✧˖° 9 °˖✧

CHAPTER NINE!

CHAPTER NINE!
. *. THE QUESTIONS  . * .

────────────────────

The Joza's House, Bel-Air (Wednesday, June 7th, 2023 - 10:38pm)

"i'm gonna kill myself" i groaned into my phone, again

"cam, it's been an hour and you still haven't told me what happened" my best friend since i was eight years old said from the other side of the phone 

i met camila on my first day of school when we moved to los angeles. since that day, we've been inseparable. after that call, that haunts me, i called her. she's the first person i call when i have a problem, after my sisters, of course. but my sisters aren't helping a lot at the moment.

"ok so, imagine this. i come home from dance, extremely tired and looking for a gift for austin, which, by the way, i still haven't found! but, i walked through the door and i didn't even got a hi, they just went, matt was acting weird. so then they called nick and he didn't knew shit, so he asked chris and that's when everything went to hell! long story short, matt has a crush on me"

"he what?! but, you guys are like matt and cam, the brother-sister youtube duo! he can't like his sister"

"tell me about it"

"but what are you gonna do?"

"i don't know! like, should i tell him i know or should i just ignore it and act like nothing happened?"

"do you think that nick and chris are telling him that you know?" 

"no, chris said that we can't tell matt"

"so know everyone knows that matt likes you but he's the only one that doesn't know that you know"

"and nate"

"nate?!" 

"yeah..."

"well, at least matt's not the only one" 

"that's not the point! i don't know what the fuck to do. like, i know i don't have anything with austin, but, i feel bad. and then there's connor"

"oh my god, right! cam, this is like a love triangle!"

"but i don't want a fucking love triangle!"

"well, is not exactly a triangle because there's four people involved-"

"camila" i interrupted her

"yes?"

"help me!" i screamed 

"right! uhm... i don't know how i can help you. like, at the end of the day, is not your fault"

"what?"