✧˖° 30 °˖✧

CHAPTER THIRTY!

CHAPTER THIRTY!
. *. THE HANG OUT . * .

────────────────────

The Joza's House, Bel-Air (Monday, August 14th, 2023 - 11:00am)

"so kiwi boy is coming today" nicole summed up

"yeah basically. are you guys gonna be home?" i asked my sisters.

we were in the kitchen eating some tiramisu.

"nah, is date day with jake. plus, i have to convince him to get rid of that stupid gorilla" kenzie said.

"god, yes please. i'm still traumatized from that prank years ago" nicole said, shivering from the memory

jake got an animatronic gorilla some years ago. he swears is the coolest thing ever but everyone hates it. even his parents. is hairy, and big, and loud, and just awful.

"nini, you gonna be home today?" i asked my other sister

"nope, i'm going out with the volleyball team girls, we're saying goodbye to the seniors" she answered.

nicole's and athlete, she does every sport you could think of, she's part of every school team and she's just good at it. something i'll always be jealous of. i have bad knees, the only thing they're good at is dancing, i don't walk and i definitely don't run.

"so you're gonna have the house all for yourself, huh. i don't want to be an aunt yet" kenzie joked.

"we're not gonna be alone. my friends and his friends are coming over too" i clarified

yesterday, after the award ceremony, i was with my parents and siblings near the entry of the convention center talking with some of my friends and their families while also taking some pictures. then i spotted ella with her mum and i talked with them for a bit. we agreed on hanging out all of us and i offered my house for a hang out spot. later that night, austin texted me asking me if he could invite coby, caleb, jeremy and two other friends.

i liked the three neon orange shirts guys, so i said yes.

so now my house is gonna be full of dancers. good thing my parents are out all day, my older brothers are already in london and my two younger brothers have their football practice.

"sick" nicole said, uninterested "when are they getting here?"

"uhm, kenna will probably be here soon, you know how she is" i said

"that's my cue to go" nicole said, making mackenzie laugh.

my sister and one of my best friends had something over the last summer. they liked each other, i think, so they tried but it didn't worked out. they don't hate each other or something like that, but things still are a little bit awkward sometimes.