Impossible

Summary: Will and Mike Hide Together

a/n: Time skip again. Basically, some stranger things shit went on and now they're deep in a Vecna plot. Mike and Will haven't really talked about the whole thing, and have just made a lot of loaded eye contact (some of which El noticed because she knows I think). Max is awake at this stage because I can. 

Word Count: 279

"What was that?" Steve asks. There's a crashing sound.

"Shit." Max summarises the groups thoughts.

"Run."

Everyone runs in a group; Me, Steve, Max, Will, Lucas and Robin. But, we split up in attempt to get away from all of them. These thessalhydras are deadly pains in the ass.

Will and I run into a classroom, and I stop to lock the door, but there's no time for that. Will pulls me under a table and we try to as quietly as humanly possible as we hear the crash of the door being blown off its hinges to the floor.

Will's hand is still in mine, clasped together in front of us as we stare it each other in quiet fear. My knuckles are white from my grip.

Our foreheads are almost touching and I can hear Will's muted quivering breath.

We wait.

And wait.

And wait.

Finally, we hear the grotesque sounds as the thessalhydra exits the room. My shoulders slump in relief and Will lets out a small breath but we don't let go of each others hands and we look into each others eyes.

The moment is broke by Steve, who finds us, and thankfully is in too much of a hurry to take in our situation.

"Guys, we gotta go. Now."