18

It's been a couple of days of the same cycle of going to school, ignoring Aurora, and going home crying myself to sleep.

But NOW It's finally time to move out.

Alice texted me about 20 minutes to tell me everything's ready.

So I've spent the last 20 minutes, since reading her text, packing my stuff into a moving van.

I took a taxi to the address she sent me.

Once I reached my destination, I looked up to see a modern grey and white apartment.

It looked nice.

And if she was a killer then at least I would be able to easy run out and get help.

I stared at the room number she sent me, genuinely questioning of if I should actually stay in a house with a total stranger.

I decided to do it anyways.

I mean you only live once right?

Though this could be how my life ends but still if I die, I die.

I begin to take the steps needed to finally walk into the tall building.

There was an elevator right past the reception.

I got into the elevator and pressed the floor number she said she was on.

I'm so nervous.

I hope this isn't how I die.

The door closes.

I go up.

It stops suddenly on the 3rd floor.

This isn't the floor I pressed.

A group of teenagers walk in, laughing.

We make awkward eye contact while one of the teens pressed the button to the 7th floor.

Which means thankfully I would be able to get out before the rest of them.

The elevator makes a stop on the 6th floor and i awkwardly have to move my way past all the kids in the tiny cramped space we were all in.

I look around at the room numbers trying to find hers.

665.

666.

667.

669.

Aha.

There it goes.

Her room number.

669.

I walk up to her door and knock on it 5 times while holding my luggage.

A pretty brown haired girl with green eyes opens the door.

Wow.

How many beautiful woman live in Connecticut?

———————

Heyyyy guys! I'm home alone again and I'm bored asf 😓 honestly I feel like making so many chapters and js finishing up this book already so that probably what I'm gonna do😭 if u see like 4 new chapters today js know I was bored🙏🏽