31

After getting back home last night I had automatically went to bed.

I was sleeping the whole car ride home so I didn't get to say goodbye to anyone.

Obviously.

I don't really even remember how I got in my bed.

I think Alice had to drag me in here.

Poor her, having to do with me.

Anyways.

After all that sleep I got last night, I finally feel so energized.

But, today is sadly a school day.

I genuinely can't wait to graduate and get my degree in stem so I don't have to keep waking up at 8am every morning.

I get ready for my day.

I get dressed.

Brush my teeth.

And hair.

Eat breakfast.

Thank Alice for being such a great roommate.

Of course.

And on the way to the campus, I keep repeating one phrase to myself.

"Remember you're doing this for your future self"

That's the only phrase that got me through high school.

And I think it'll be the only one that'll get me through life honestly.

Anyways.

I was so nervous to get back to school.

I really wasn't in the mood to see Aurora but I still have to go to class anyways though.

Obviously, I didn't work so hard for four years to not be here.

And I refuse to miss class.

Once I got in class and didn't see Aurora yet, I let out a loud breath.

That I for some reason didn't realize I was holding in.

I still had to eventually see her so I don't really know why I was so relieved.

I waited.

And waited.

And waited some more.

But she never showed up to class.

Which I'm so thankful for.

I packed my things up and left class as soon as the bell ringed.

————

A couple of classes later and I'm finally in my arts/ photography account.

Violet and I were a-pose to be working on our project but she couldn't stop talking about some barista guy she saw at Starbucks today.

"AND HE LOOKED AT ME AND EVEN BRUSHED HIS HAND AGAINST MINES, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT," Violet screamed.

"Girl he was handing you your coffee"

"Yeah but we brushed hands, that basically means we're meant to be right?"

"You're crazy"

"IF YOURE TALKING ABOUT CRAZY FOR HIM THEN YES I AM"

——————

After I finished up all my classes for today, I made my way to the library.

I don't think I've been to the library since Aurora and I stopped talking.

Eh.

This place brings memories.

But I'm still gonna get some books I've been wanting.

Or at least hopefully get them.

If I can find them.

Or if they're in stock.

Of course.

I skimmed the halls of the library.

Hall to hall.

Floor to floor.

Book to book.

Looking for the book "the darkest minds."

I couldn't find the book but I did stumble across a book named "legendborn" and the name sounded cool so I grabbed it and as I put my hands on it, someone put theirs on mines.

I turnt my head thinking I was gonna see the librarian telling me it's time to leave but instead I was meet with a woman with blonde hair and golden yellow eyes.

Those eyes look familiar.

The woman looked familiar but I can't figure out where I saw her at.

she slammed my arm away from the book.

Geez aggressive much?

"WHERE THE FUCK IS AURORA AT?,"the blonde haired woman yelled.

That's when it hit me.

This woman was Rosalie.

Damn, I really had forgotten what her face looked like.

I guess I was too busy living life to even think about her.

Until now of course.

"Like I know where the fuck she is," I said sarcastically even though I truly didn't know where she was.

"BULLSHIT TELL ME WHERE SHE WENT BEFORE I RIP YOUR EYES OUT YOUR EYE SOCKETS," she threatened me.

"That's a bit much, don't ya think?" I responded back calmly.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU THINK YOUR SO FUNNY COME HERE," she screamed at me.

She attempted to punch me but I kicked her in the stomach and pushed her backwards.

She fell back and landed on the bookshelf behind her causing all the other bookshelf's to fall back too.

I left her there and made a run for the door.

I haven't been to the library in so long before this point, and I don't think I'll ever make a return to the library after this incident.

———————————————————————————

HEYYYYY GUYYSSSSSS. I've been practicing driving lately 😛 and also there's like 2 or 3 more chapters left. Gosh this book is really coming to an end😭