20

"Show me your world then ma," Jasslyn said while staying at my lips.

"What are you staring at?" I ask her.

"Your lips baby"

"Why?"

"Because you just look so kissable mamas, I can't help it"

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you come over here and feel them then," I say shocking my own self.

I didn't know I could be so bold. Maybe some parts of Aurora really did rub off of me. And I just never noticed.

"I'm on my way right now ma," with that she connected her lips onto mines.

The kiss didn't feel as good as when Aurora kissed me.

I wished she was Aurora.

I wish I was kissing Aurora right now instead of Jasslyn.

Rosalie is so lucky to be able to have Aurora all to herself.

I wish I was Rosalie and not me.

"Mmm," Jasslyn started moaning through our kiss.

"Give me more of you please baby," she whispered in my ear.

With that I begin to unbutton the back of her shirt and kissed down her neck.

I hear a set of keys jingle outside the front door.

I continue anyways.

The door busts open.

I stop what I'm doing and look up at Jasslyn who has a star stricken face.

And lip stick staining the corners of her lips.

"Alice! You didn't tell me you'll be back so early," Jasslyn says to the black haired girl standing in front of the door.

"Well you didn't tell me you'll try to fuck my roommate so I guess we were both in for a surprise today," Alice tells her.

"No we were doing anything, I actually just tripped and fell on her"

"So she was helping you standup by taking your shirt off?"

"Yes! I read an article about how pulling somebody shirt off when they trip is actually a very effective way to get them off the ground faster!"

"How would that work when you're both on the floor?"

"Umm," Jasslyn looks at me for help, I just shrug my shoulders at her.

"Cut the bullshit Jasslyn and go get the rest of the groceries out the car"

"I thought you were getting your hair done?"

"I can do both, you know"

———————————————————————-

Heyyy guyyssss. I still don't know what to say. And I'm still bored😓 anyways I hope ur enjoying my book reader!