27

When we got to the place, it wasn't really what I was expecting.

I thought we would be at a photography outside area or something, but this place kind of looks like an art museum.

Eh.

I can still take pictures of the art and sculptures and stuff like that so it's okey to be honest.

Just not what I was expecting.

But still ok.

Our photography teacher led us out the bus and inside the museum.

She said she wasn't gonna supervise us or anything.

Obviously.

Because we're all grown and not kids.

But she did give us a time to be back on the bus.

Which was 1:30 pm.

Anyways.

Violet.

The girl who sat next to me on the bus.

Decided to follow me around the museum.

Maybe she's looking for a friend or something.

She is new after all.

"Heyy," Violet excitedly says coming to where I was standing.

Gosh she sure is one happy person.

Maybe that's a good thing.

"Helloo," I reply dragging out my words.

"So do you like this painting?," she asks staring up at the painting I was standing in front of.

"Yeah it looks pretty cool"

We stared up at the painting of a lonely girl, holding an umbrella, walking in the middle of what seem to be a park, during sunset or maybe sunrise. I don't know.

^Pic I'm talking about*

^
Pic I'm talking about*

We stand in silence for a couple of minutes taking in the surroundings of the painting.

"Where do you think she's going?," Violet asks out of nowhere.

"I don't know, could be anywhere really," I reply turning my head to look at her.

"Maybe she's going to visit her grandma like little red riding hood"

I don't reply.

So she continues.

"Why do you think she's holding an umbrella if it doesn't seem to be raining?," Violet asks.

I smile at her.

"Maybe she's a secret spy and has to hold the umbrella so regular civilians can't see her but cameras can capture her figure"

Violet gasps.

"What if she's dead and just doesn't know it and that's why she has an umbrella because she died while it was raining and her soul is still walking around," Violet says mind blown.

"Yeah you're thinking too hard," I say laughing while taking my camera out to take a picture of this painting.

"Hey why don't I take a picture of you next to the painting!," Violet says.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you seem like the type to always be behind the camera, it's good to be the one in front of it every once in a while you know," she tells me.

"Okey," I say handing her my camera.

"You know how to work a camera right?" I ask her.

"I'm a photographer major Julianna, of course I do," she says while repeatedly clicking the red button.

I pose a couple of times.

Or at least attempt to pose.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing, since I'm usually the one taking the picture not getting a picture taken of me.

It's actually kind of nice getting my picture taken for once.

After we finish and Violet hands me back my camera.

We walk around the museum a little more.

Staring at all the other paintings around us.

I even took some photos of Violet standing in front of some sculptures.

After a while of walking around it was time to leave.

After we all got on the bus, I realized something.

This field trip.

And meeting Violet.

Was genuinely one of the funniest things I've done in a while.

And I actually smiled today.

Something I haven't really done in a while.

I needed this.

I'm glad I decided to go on this field trip.

I think as the bus drives away and we get further and further away from the museum.

—————————————————————————-

Heyyy guyysss! I've decided I'm probably gonna do a face reveal on the last chapter of this book🤔 and also this book is so close to coming to an end. Like there's literally like 7 or 8 chapters left. Or probably even less than that tbh😔😭