34

I spent the next couple of hours sitting on my living room couch, contemplating my entire life.

What should I do?

How do I move forward?

What have I've been doing with myself?

I'm a disgrace.

My younger self would definitely be ashamed of me.

Maybe I shouldn't speak about this situation at all.

Maybe that's for the best.

I think as I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"What are you doing up?" Jasslyn asks while coming down the stairs.

"Just.. thinking," I tell her honestly.

"About what?"

I turn my head to stare at her.

"I don't think we should be together anymore," I tell her.

She stares at me for a minute not saying anything.

Then suddenly bursts into rage.

"SO YOU'RE JUST GOING TO THROW AWAY FOUR YEARS LIKE ITS NOTHING? AM I JUST NOTHING TO YOU?"

I stare at her.

Not responding.

"OH SO NOW YOU'RE JUST GONNA LOOK AT ME LIKE IM STUPID JULIANNA? SAY SOMETHING"

I shrug my shoulders at her.

And she lowers her voice when she says her next words.

"Why are you doing this to me? What did I do wrong?" Jasslyn asks me bursting into tears.

I try to comfort her by giving her a hug but she pushes me, making me fall on the glass table standing behind me.

Leaving glass all over the floor.

I probably deserve that.

I don't blame her for it at all.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME," Jasslyn yells throwing a vase in my direction.

I duck just in time, making the vase miss me by a few inches.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU, I WISH I NEVER MET YOU, YOU CAN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE," she yells violently slamming the door behind her.

I wait for a few seconds to see if she'll come back or not.

But after ten minutes of her being gone I decide to finally get up off the floor and go get change.

Since I'm newly single, I figured I might as well go to the club.

Meet new people.

Have new experiences.

Enjoy life.

I am in Vegas after all.

After looking through my closet, I decided to go with a pretty gold dress with a slit through the legs.

^think of this but a little bit shorter🤏🏽

After picking out a dress and shoes.

I spent 30 minutes doing my makeup.

I decided to go with a more "natural" look.

^think of this!

After getting ready and finally feeling pretty for once, I made my way downstairs.

Being careful so I don't end up falling face first down the stairs.

After getting downstairs, I open the front door to see Jasslyn already standing there.

With a box of chocolate, dandelions, and a giant stuff teddy bear.

I walk right past her.

Refusing to give her my time of the day.

After walking a couple of steps past her, she speaks.

"Julianna I know I fucked up ok, but please forgive me," she says.

I turn around to be face to face with her.

"No," I simply say.

"But you can't break up with me. I'm in love with you and you're in love with me," she says with a quivering lip.

"I'm not in love with you Jasslyn, and I don't think I ever was, maybe at one point my mind may have loved you but my heart has always belonged to someone else," I tell her honestly.

"What?" She whispers so low to the point I question if she even responded at all.

With that I walk away.

Not before she stops me again with yet another question.

"Julianna.."

"Yes?" I say.

"Why couldn't you fall in love with me the way I was in love with you?"

I stand in the middle of the street for a couple of seconds.

Thinking hard about her question.

A question k didn't have the answer to.

And I don't think I'll ever will.

"Maybe some people were just meant to be but never meant to last, after all that's probably the question you should be asking,"I tell her while walking away to get to the club.

—————————————————————

HEYYYYYY GUYYYSSSS!!!!! First I would js like to say I DO NOT promote violence! DONT DO IT GUYS. VIOLENCE IS NOT A GOOD THING OK! Also I feel like I've been writing this book for a lifetime n now it's almost done gosh. I still lowkey can't believe it😭