32

*4 years later*

  I finally have my own house and I live in Vegas now.

I completed my stem degree and I have an amazing girlfriend.

We're actually going on a date today.

I love taking her on dates.

———-

"Babe look at pretty dress," Jasslyn said showing me a picture of a gray sparkly dress with an open back.

"Yeah it's cute," I said taking a sip of my sprite.

"Do you think I should get it?"

"Yeah it'll look good on you," I told her.

A waitress came by to our table to check up on us. But she wasn't the same waitress that attended us to our table.

She was a tall tanned woman with long eyelashes, thick eyebrows, and her black hair. The complete opposite of our first waitress.

"So what would you l- wait Jasslyn?," the waitress asked.

"Sofia girl I haven't seen you in so long," Jasslyn tells the woman giggling.

"Girl I knoww," the woman supposedly named Sofia said while rubbing Jasslyn shoulder.

"Where have you been? You just disappeared"

"Sweetie you just know I had to get out of Connecticut"

I stared at the both of them. Contemplating if I should even say anything or just let them talk.

"Well the nice time you decide to go Mia let me know baby," Jasslyn told her.

"Don't worry you'll be the first to know babe," Sofia said winking at Jasslyn.

Jasslyn giggled.

"I better be," she told her playfully hitting her arm.

I'm not sure when but somewhere in their conversation I decided to zone out and stare out the window.

Not being bothered by Jasslyn clearly flirting with the waitress and instead I was just lost in my own world.

———-

Jasslyn decided to sleep over the night at my house.

I technically didn't invite her, but I also wasn't gonna tell her no either.

So obviously she came.

We decided to watch a movie before going to sleep.

Jasslyn was being very picky and couldn't decide what movie she wanted to watch so of course we just decided to watch the third John wick movie for the 534,791,274,290 time.

In the middle of the movie, Jasslyn ended up falling asleep on my chest.

I tried not to move to not wake her up but I continued watching the movie until the end.

Even though I already knew what was gonna happen considering the amount of times I've binge watched the John wicks series.

But hey, it's John wick so of course I'm gonna stay up to watch him.

After the movie finished, I picked Jasslyn up and took her to my room.

I laid her in bed, turnt the lights off, got in bed with her, put the blankets over us, wrapped my arms around her waist, and cuddled her until I eventually fell asleep.

————————————————————————

HEYYH GUYYSSS!!!!! It's currently 5:01 am and I need sleep. But it's so hard to go to sleep like bro😭 I'm so tired but I still don't want to sleep. Ok have a goodnight guys. Idk what else to say😞