Ch 4

As Law works effortlessly on his patients two ships race after them all anxiously waiting on news of their survival, many morning those who fallen asking them to save those onboard the submarine.

Meanwhile

Across the Seas the Strawhats each try to figure out just where their at and where everyone went.

Mailbirds arrived bringing the news of The Battle Of Marineford each shocked at the news and deeply worried for their Captain and for most their crew mate.

Sanji sat their in the dress feeling free and confused all in one thought grabs the news paper only to drop it at the news.

Battle at Marineford after Whitebeard Pirates and Co attacked in order to stop the execution of Portgas D Ace better known as Fire Fist.

Battle ran long Marines coming out the Victor's as the Submarine Strawhat Luffy,Fire Fist Ace and Amara escaped on severely injured and what looked to be unconscious was defeated.

During this Battle it was Revealed that Portgas D Ace 2nd Commander of the Whitebeard Pirate's was known other that King of the Pirates Gol D Roger's son, who's mother miraculously carried him for twenty months to avoid being detected.

Furthermore it was also revealed that Monkey D Luffy Captain of the Strawhat Pirates was none other that Dragons Leader of Revolutionary Army son.

During Battle it was also revealed that these three are sibling but were yet sure of how that is possible.

Fire Fist,Strawhat and Amara were severely injured if not kill by Fleet Admiral Akainu as his Magma ability had  severely injured them followed the attack on the submarine as it decendant with the sea being froze over making it impossible for the Submarine to have made it.

Sanji couldn't believe his eyes, Luffy...Amara...Ace...dead? This isn't happening why now? Why when they were all separated? How did Luffy and Amara even meet back up and go to this battle? Were the other close? Was Nami-San..Robin-Swan safe?.

So many questions and not enough answers for the curly eyed cook, yet the one question that wouldn't leave his mind was 'Is fighting with her really the last thing we'll ever say to one another?"

In other parts of the world each member of the Strawhat crew had similar reactions screaming in tears at their fallen Captain and friend.

Nami read the paper twice tears welling up 'Why Luffy, why did you have to die?' Reading further she felt bad Luffy also lost his brother in this battle. She didn't feel much for the girl, although she was a good fighter they didn't need another sword welder nor did they need someone who upset Sanji so much. 'Why couldn't it have been just her? Did she cause Luffy and Aces death?'

Zoro sat breathing harshness having fought none stop with the baboons all while ignoring the ghost girl who talks to much. Suddenly the Baboons ran away as a tall figure approached them, Mihawk?' Blinking sure he's hallucinating due to his injuries and exhaustion.

"What are you doing here Roronoa?

"Big guy Kuma, he scattered us."

"Ah that explains why Strawhat was fighting with a different crew then."

Zoro snapped his head toward the Swordsman he vowed to one day beat.

"You've seen Luffy, is he alright?"

"Last I caught sight of him he was being carried away along with his brother and sister toward a submarine that later got attacked, no official word of whether they were able to escape the frozen water and attacks."

"Sister..brother..Ace and Amara were there, what was going on?" Mihawk dropped the days paper at Zoro feet.

"Dead...no they can't be!" Mihawk walked away leaving the injured Swordsman staring at the pictures in the paper. One with Amara blocking Akainu magma with her swords, her back against Aces as he looks like he was blocking Luffy and meant to take the blow. Next picture is all of them laying unconscious and bleeding on the ice.

Zoro couldn't stop the tears that escaped before jumping up going after the Baboons needed to fight something.

🍖🔥⚔️🚬🍙🍖🔥⚔️🚬🍙🍖🔥⚔️🚬🍙

On Amazon Lilly the pirates were granted a small part of the island where the Marines couldn't get them nor the Sea Monsters while they awaited the siblings recovery.

Law had did everything he could, all three had extensive injuries the worse being Luffy chest, Aces back and Amara Back and side as she she had apparently been Stabbed at some point aswell as some severe burns on her arms.

Boa Hancock was getting on many of their nerves, demanding things from Law like seeing Luffy, Moving Amara away from him and such. Law information the warlord He's the Doctor those are his patients and he won't listen to her one damn bit.

Marco who he had allowed in the recovery bay was shocked at the sight he walked in on.

All three lay in a row unconscious and aware yet holding hands. "They did that all on their own when we moved them here, first it was Ace-ya who reached out fighting Amara-Ya hand, then Amara did the same fighting Luffy-Ya..I didn't disturb them their heart calmed down once they were all connected."

It was that sight that angered the Snake Princess, Whitebeard who had grown tired of the spoilt women's actions let her know she wasn't feared here. Her beauty does not effect these men one bit.

"Luffy is very protected over her, those three are siblings and will not tolerate Ill treatment toward the other, so you best watch how to speak of Amara and leave them be!" He voice rose with each word letting the Princess know she wasn't getting her way much to her dismay.

Laying side by side hooked up to various Machine the sibling fought for their lives none wanting to loose the other.

Please

Comment

Vote

Share