ch 11

Finally able to breath, Amara had Otama sitting in her lap resting as she ate the red bean soup she had made for them. Amara loved seeing the little girl color come back and vowed with a luffy when they leave this land she'll never go hungry again.

Thinking to back to why the little girl was all alone and starving she brought out her transponder snail making a call.

Buddabudda buddabudaa buddabudda

"Hiya sis!"

Otama face lit up hearing the familiar voice having missed him dearly.

"I've got someone here who's misses you!" She winked at the little girl.

"Oh boy, last time you said something similar I discovered my long lost brother was actually alive, who could it possible be now? And where are you?"

Otama giggled "Ace! I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed excitingly.

"Otama! My goodness how are you swetie?" He said just as excitingly.

"I'm much better now that your siblings are here and saved me! When are you coming back Ace I've waited just like I promised." She said sadly.

"I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting Otama ask Amara what's been going on, I'm heading their now actually we thought we'd beat Luffy their guess not though hahaha." Luffy and Zoro grinned.

"Yey! I can't wait to see you again!"

"Me to little one me to, and hey this time I'm bringing more of my crew. You'll love them!"

"Okay Ace, I'm gonna go take nap on Luffy see you soon!"

"Hahaha, you do that. Amara?"

"Yes!"

"Keep her safe for me please and let her know why I've taken so long please." The snail sighed.

"I sure will. You be safe and call me when you land!"

"Of course, keep a eye on Luffy Amara! Love yall!"

Click

Amara laughed at his antics, he's finally getting used to saving the words but still shy about hearing them back.

Looking over she spots a sleeping Otama with her head on a sleeping Luffys stomach and her feet on a sleeping Zoro, smiling she takes a spot near Zoro using his arm as a pillow finally getting some much needed rest herself.

🍖🔥⚔️🚬😁🍙🍖🔥⚔️🚬😁🍙🍖🔥⚔️🚬

Many things have happened leading to this fierce battle.

Marco kept the King and Queen busy long enough for Sanji and Zoro to recover. Amara laughed when she seen how Sanji had wrapped Zoro up. Law had transported himself and Zoro to where Sanji and a reluctant Amara were running, landing on Sanji shoulders law looked like a parrot sat there as he explained to sanji what he needs to do to help Zoro as he grabbed Amara hands running with her.

He then teleported her to where Luffy was asking her to be careful, he knew he couldn't stop her and if she had to make her own way she would be mighty pissed if Luffy got badly injured and she wasn't there to help him.

Marco having sensed the two wings of the king waking back up recovered surrendered making the Two across the way believe they have the upper hand.

Right as Queen shoots a beam at Marco he utters "Here comes the star Yoi!"

Zoro flies over Marco head splitting the beams away from Marco, sliding to a stop he gets into his fighting position.