ch 15

From here on out this will not follow the show. For their story purpose also since Egghead Island isn't finished yet anyway.

Ready for some Sanmara scenes?

🍖🔥⚔️🚬😁🍍🍖🔥⚔️🚬😁🍍🍖🔥⚔️🚬

All the pirates stayed in Wano for a couple months helping the land return to its former glory, some leaving to gather supplies and check on their territories.

The Revolutionary Army has kept a eye on Blackbeard for them reporting any movement, Amara and Ace vowed to help Shanks and Marco take down Blackbeard when the time comes.

At this point the Strawhats grand fleet has reached over 7,000 members with allies to The Red hair,Whitebeard, heart and Kid Pirates. Making this the largest gathering in history, funny enough Luffy still hasn't agreed to his fleet but let's them be thankful for their help in his time of need.

Amara had to have a talk with Bartho and Kid about messing with Shanks, Barth wanted to burn his flags and claim his land as Strawhats while Kid wanted to defeat him. Stopping Bartho from his crazy idea she focused in Kid. His determination to defeat Shanks was solid making Amara job that much harder, that is until she got to the root of his problem.

"Why, why are you so hell bent on stopping from taken down Shanks? What you got the hots for him or something?" He growled at her angerly.

Amara shook her head sighing "No, i just don't want to see someone I call a friend hurt for unnecessary attacking someone!" She growled right back making the young red head sigh looking around.

"Did it piss you off learning Marco was your dad? That he was to busy being a pirate and taken care of others that he wasn't there for you?" He asked softly, his tone is what surprised her. He's always so gruff this new side worried her.

"If he had known about me all along then yes it would have especially what I went through, but I wouldn't want to attack to kill, yes a good ass whopping would have been needed but not what your planning...is he your father?" She asked softly.

Kid looked away mad at himself for asking her that stupid question, whether he answers her or not she'll know.

"Yeah, he's my father and he knew he had a son out their! I set out to find him when I was old enough tired if the old man beating me...only to find my own father who I had thought stayed away to protect me had been father figures to two others yet couldn't even come see his own son once since he was born!" Growled Kid both pissed and hurt beyond belief.

Amara had tears in her eyes, now she understands him alot better and feels the need to protect him. Growling herself she got up off the ground marching toward the man himself she gave Shanks a piece of her mind accidentally spilling the beans of Kid parentage, he was kinda mad but glad he had someone who cared enough to fight for him.