ch 9

"You filthy lowly sea things, leave!"

"Sanji what are you talking about?"

"Sanji don't do this,I know this isn't you!"

"Oh yeah! Your my biggest problem this is finsllt giving me my escape from your suffocating self! I want to be rid of you for years but no you had to follow me on this aswell! Eating most of our food to feed your fat self, trying to make me feel bad for making real friends and finally seeing beautiful women! No wonder your parents abandoned you your worthless and it high time you learned your place peasant!" Amara couldn't believe he had actually said those words.

Something wasn't right while she knows he's finally speaking his mind, Sanji never would have spoken to her this way simply cause he respects women.

Sanji attacks Luffy kicking his more and more screaming got us to leave, walking away after luffy passes out Amara anger grew to a unhealthy level seeing her brother bleeding an the man she's been in love with for years the cause and he's just walking away like it nothing.

"Sanji stop you coward!, while what you said to me is true what you've said to them isn't. So I'm not gonna let you leave, Luffy needs you. After all we've been through I won't let you do this, this isn't you! So if you want to leave your gonna have to fight me!" Amara growled trying to hold in her tears as her heart shattered seeing the pure hate in his eyes for her.

"We used to be bestfriends and somewhere along the line you threw me away but I never gave up on you! Your worth it Sanji why can't you see that?"

Sanji lit a cigarette looking as if he was bored of this conversation like it doesn't matter to him one bit.

"That's where your wrong. You were never important to me, I was simply stuck with you as Zeff ordered me to place nice to you or he wouldn't allow me to be cheif..you were just a means to a end. It was all a lie, just like me pretending I don't see the fact that you have a crush on me oh I do I just would rather starve than acknowledge it or think bout such a disgusting thing. You make Nami uncomfortable and that was a big mistake, but see now I'm off to marry a beautiful women whos worthy of me not trash like yourself!" He screamed.

Feeling her whole world turn upside down with each word she was so lost in her grief she didn't see the red haired man fly at her until it was to late. Each punch reminded her of the last time this very scenario happened and like a luffy she didn't fight back knowing it was pointless. After he left she simply said "Sanj has to do it or I'll just kept coming back to save him!"

Growling out of frustration "Just do it Sanji this is getting old!" Screamed Nami wanting to get a luffy to Safety knowing that will by her time to get a luffy away.

Hearing Nami approval Sanji lifted his leg letting flames engulf it jumping in the air spinning at fast speed he flew back down landing a devastating blow "Satisfied now, Leave and never show your face around me again!"

Amara layed there bleeding out not believe he actually attacked her, his words true as hurtful as they were but for Sanji to hit a women was just unheard of! Tears roll down her face as she hardens her heart knowing Luffy needs her and soon

"SANJI....YOU BETTER COME BACK! EVEN THOUGHT I WAS THE ONE BEING KICKED YOU WERE THE ONE HURTING...I NEVER EAT ANYONR ELSE COOKING SO YOU COME BACK, ILL BE WAITING RIGHT HERE AND NO MATTER IF SHEILD OR SWORDS RAN DOWN ON ME I WILL STARVE!! COME BACK SANJI, WITHOUT YOU I CANT BECOME THE KING OF THE PIRATES!!

Breathing heavy Luffy turns to find a spot to wait for Sanji return spotting and bleeding Amara and runs towards her asking what happened, looking at Luffy broken expression she knew he heard what Sanji said but not sure if he seen what happened "...

Breathing heavy Luffy turns to find a spot to wait for Sanji return spotting and bleeding Amara and runs towards her asking what happened, looking at Luffy broken expression she knew he heard what Sanji said but not sure if he seen what happened "Nothing happened,  we need a new plan something was definitely off with him and I believe it has something to do with those bracets he had on!"

Nami starred at Amara ready to intervene if she told luffy what really happened, glad she was to ashamed to admit it and just moved past it.

🍖🔥⚔️🚬😁🍙🍖🔥⚔️🚬😁🍙🍖🔥⚔️🚬

Meanwhile with Sanji

"She still just as Obedient as ever, honestly how you haven't killed her all this time is a miracle!" Stated Ichiji

"Remember when she would sneak Sanji books and stuff to cook just to get his attention ahahahaha."

"Oh yeah, Father punishment was very pleasing afterall she help out longer than sanji with our fist raining down on her."

The brothers ignored Sanji but his sister seen the tears in his eye, whether it's from what he's just done to sever the ties and his Captain words or what he did to the girl. Reiju remembers their laughs and smiles when the girl would sit with sanji for hours talking about cooking making her little brother smile and when she helped him escape his need to save her and bring him with her.

To bad they would have made a cute couple but he's a Vinsmoke and she's a slave girl it's better he ruined any change of fixing this with her now.

Sanji was frozen his tears still flowing down his cheeks she was the one who brought me those things? No he remembers a guard doing that....was his mind lieing and why hasn't she ever brought it up before..she was punished by them for wanting to help me?

"Why did you risk your freedom to save me Sanji?"

"Your worth it!"

More tears fell from his eyes, she always been there and he's been so stupid and blind to see it. What have he done, will he ever forgive me for everything he's done since leaving the Baratie? Will she ever believe his words today was a lie and not their memories.

'Oh God, I attacked her...I actually hit her..oh no..no no no no no no no..but hey did Nami approval felt like it was ok at the time..why would she approve of me doing that to begin with.?'

Lost in his thoughts Sanji accepted this was his punishment for his actions.

Please

Comment

Vote

Share