20. Victor's spell

I woke up, gasping for air and panting as if I had just run a marathon. I looked around the room in panic, searching for Victor, and found him right next to me.

He was staring at me with dark eyes and breathing heavily. Without thinking for a second, I quickly sat up, and despite the piercing pain in my chest, I slapped him across the face with my open hand.

As I got up, the shirt I had been sleeping in fell back down, and I realized it had been pulled up, and Victor had been staring at my chest while I was unaware and asleep.

– You! – I gasped, glaring at Victor with murderous eyes, still trembling all over from the emotions, and I began to hit him blindly with my fists, just to get him away from me.

– Paulina, what are you...? – he panted, covering his head and trying to gently stop me.

– Don't touch me – I groaned, fighting against the painful ache in my ribs and back, and I pushed him away from me.

He stared at me in silence, looking like he was in a slight state of shock.

– What the hell was that, huh? – I snarled, enraged. – I was sleeping, and you were touching me?!

– I wasn't touching you – he denied quickly. – I was sitting next to you. You must have been dreaming.

I paused my wave of accusations and looked at him, stunned. It was impossible that I imagined it. I knew what I was dreaming. I knew what was a dream, and when I opened my eyes, how he was looking at me then. I knew that look. I couldn't be wrong. My shirt was pulled up. And he was staring at me. Definitely.

I darted my distracted gaze all over Victor's body until my eyes fell on his crotch and his unbuttoned pants. Of course, I wasn't imagining anything. He was pleasing himself, looking at my breasts, and was shamelessly denying it.

In an act of desperation, I grabbed him by the hips and pulled him towards me. Victor didn't protest; he just stood there, watching passively as I pulled down his already unbuttoned pants along with the underwear he was wearing, only to confirm that the erection from my dream and the one in reality were one and the same.

Victor looked at his member and then at me, as if he didn't understand what was actually happening around him.

– Idiot – I said, furious with helplessness, pushing him away from me. – Something in my dream? You were getting off looking at my boobs! I was sleeping, and you were undressing me?

– It's not like that, I just...

– Just what? – I interrupted him, unable to control my anger. – You can't control yourself? You want to score so badly that you don't care about any rules? Do you think you can do whatever you want? That you can grope me and get off on my breasts?

– I didn't intend to do that – he interjected quickly as I took a breath. – I was just looking.