4

Winter Solstice Text Chapter 4

    After getting out of the elevator, not only Lu Yan and Tang Jie were confused, but the waiter next to them was also stunned.

    The scene just now was too TVB. If the situation gets out of control, the entire Jinhai KTV will fall into chaos.

    Not to mention the class reunion, even personal safety cannot be guaranteed.

    After all, the waiter had been trained and was the first to react: "Don't be afraid, ladies, I'll go down and see what's going on."

    After he left, Tang Jie swallowed and asked Lu Yan: "That person downstairs just now Does it look familiar to you?"

    The two of them were standing in the middle of the corridor, with a long row of boxes on each side on the left.

    It was rare that there was no one in the corridor, so it was a good time to communicate.

    Lu Yan nodded calmly: "It looks familiar! What should I do? Do you want to call the police?"

    Tang Jie: "Are you scared? Jiang Cheng Yi is a policeman himself, why should he call the police?"

    Lu Yan: "The police can't hold it in, either. "

    Tang Jie: "..."

    Suddenly a box door on the front left was opened, and a burst of karaoke singing burst out.

    Someone was stunned for a moment at the door, and then came over in surprise, "Lu Yan, Tang Jie."

    The two were still a little confused, but they already recognized the person as Liu Qin.

    This man is the vice chairman of the alumni association and the former monitor of Class 6. His biggest hobby in life is to help classmates connect with each other. He is the most warm-hearted person among the alumni. He hosts the class reunion almost every year.

    After Liu Qin greeted him, the room immediately stirred.

     In the blink of an eye, several more heads emerged, both men and women. When they saw the two of them, there was an uproar.

    "It's late! It's late! Lu Yan, how long have we not seen each other? You have such a rare opportunity tonight, and you didn't say you would come earlier. Teacher Zhou has asked you several times."

    "Tang Jie, don't talk about you . If you don’t drink while driving, you all know that Jin Hai has a chauffeur and no bibibi is allowed tonight. Anyway, you won’t be able to get home until you’re drunk.”

    There was a lot of confusion.

    Lu Yan licked her dry lips and said to the people who came up to her: "It's our fault for being late, but don't worry, what? There was something going on downstairs just now."

    Several female classmates mistakenly thought that Lu Yan wanted to make excuses for her tardiness, and hurriedly said: "No matter, no matter, if you are late, you are late, it is useless to say anything."

      She was about to drag the two of them into the room.

    "Wait, wait."

    Tang Jie was so anxious that her voice became louder, "Lu Yan was right, something really happened downstairs just now. I don't know what the situation is yet -"

    Everyone saw the serious expressions of the two people and couldn't help but feel  .

    They looked at each other: "What happened?"