Part 63

Chapter 63

The next day was the rehearsal day for the cheerleading team. Friday was getting closer and closer to the preliminary competition day.

In order to prepare for a formal rehearsal, the teacher stipulated that all team members must change into performance clothes that day.

Lu Yan and Deng Man were both members of the cheerleading team.

After class, they rushed to the bathroom to change clothes.

The performance clothes are a white short T-shirt and short skirt similar to tennis clothes.

If worn on a taller girl, the length of the skirt is about ten centimeters above the knee.

For students, the style of this skirt is too short and too lively.

Fortunately, she only wears it a few times and the skirt comes with leggings, so she doesn’t have to worry about being exposed.

The two changed their clothes and came out.

Tang Jie was still waiting outside.

When she saw Lu Yan, she said enviously, "Lu Yan, your legs are amazing, so white and straight. I wish they could grow on me."

"That's enough for you."

Lu Yan took the schoolbag from Tang Jie, "We're leaving first. If you want to watch us rehearse, come to the basketball gym later. Let's go home together after training."

Tang Jie suggested: "If we don't go to school tomorrow, why don't we go to the back and eat spicy hotpot in the evening?"

Deng Man objected: "I have to go home after training,"

Tang Jie glanced at her: "Then I won't count you, Lu Yan and I will go."

Afraid of being late, Lu Yan and Deng Man hurried to the basketball gym as soon as they came out of the teaching building.

When they got there, the female teacher in charge of training had indeed arrived, and Lu Yan hurriedly ran to her usual rehearsal position and stood up.

The rehearsal time is usually set half an hour before the team members train.

Unexpectedly, as soon as they lined up their formation that day, the boys from the basketball team came.

There was a long row of benches for resting on the edge of the court, and Jiang Cheng Yi and the others sat on the chairs as soon as they arrived.

Ding Jing was originally at the front of the team.

When she saw Jiang Cheng Yi coming, she said hello to the teacher and ran over to talk to him.

Lu Yan followed the teacher's warm-up movements sternly, and when she turned around, she inevitably glanced over there.

Jiang Cheng Yi was seen wearing a blue uniform, a pair of white sneakers, a black knee pad on his left knee, and a wrist guard on his left hand.

They were ordinary playing equipment.

However, what was different from others was that he was dressed from head to toe.

Looks very clean.

She thought for a while, even if a boy was very hygienic, he was always doing sports, so he couldn't be so clean and respectable. There must be someone at home who would help him change and wash his clothes regularly.

She couldn't help but remember that a few days ago, when she was sitting in the audience reading comics, his basketball stained the uppers of her shoes.