35 ❤️

Winter Solstice Text Chapter 35

    The room was in a mess, from the sofa to the bed, from the bedroom to the bathtub, the handcuffs were unlocked and locked, locked and unlocked again - after several times, Lu Yan fully experienced what "desire|immortality|desire for death" means.

    Jiang Cheng Yi said nothing during the whole process, as if he wanted to vent all the desires he had accumulated in the past, and just tortured her hard.

    Two hours later, she went from "More More" at the beginning to begging for mercy and moaning incessantly.

   She almost left her body several times and turned into a puddle of water in comfort.

    For the first time, the two of them were only thinking about each other and had no time to think about anything else.

     It was not until Jiang Cheng Yi surrendered inside her body dozens of minutes later that Lu Yan realized that she had not taken any protective measures.

    "Ah, what should I do?"

    She pushed him away and struggled to reach for the bedside table, but it was empty, not a single appliance.

    "What should I do?"

     He turned over and held her white and shapely waist from behind.

    Sensing that he was ready to attack again, her rejection was obvious: "I don't seem to be in the safe period."

    So what, she did everything.

    "Go and get the certificate tomorrow."

    Regardless of her confusion, he pulled her back.

    Throughout the night, he tasted her inside and out like plum candy.

    It was not until she was exhausted that he gave up.

    She fell asleep soundly in his arms.

    After experiencing the experience just now, her cheeks were flushed and her skin had a watery brightness.

    He pushed her wet hair to one side and looked at her with a slight frown.

    Compared with eight years ago, her facial features were longer, the baby fat was gone, her facial contours were more beautiful and charming, and every inch of her body was as standard as if it were drawn out with a ruler.

    He was still fascinated.

    The only thing that surprised him was that her fullness seemed to have been developed long ago.

     Over the years, it had not become plumper as he imagined.

    He looked at her with disgust for a while, and finally obeyed his heart's desire, lowered his head and kissed her on the forehead.

    Three years ago, when he was still in city b, he went to a hotel to investigate a case, where he accidentally met Tang Jie, who had gone to city b with her father to discuss the dental equipment business.

    The two sat on the tea table in front of the hotel's large floor-to-ceiling glass for more than ten minutes.

    After chatting for a while, Tang Jie suddenly changed the topic to Lu Yan.

    She said that since Lu Yan entered college, the suitors around her were like crucian carp crossing the river, but Lu Yan focused entirely on her studies and lived an ascetic life all day long.

    Due to her hard work, Lu Yan not only received a scholarship from S Medical University every year, but also successfully secured a doctoral studentship from Yu Bo, an anesthesia expert from the First Affiliated Hospital.