Part 55

Chapter 55

On the way to the interrogation room, Jiang Cheng Yi received a call from Lao Liu.

"Captain Jiang, Zhou Zhi Cheng woke up again just now, but he was still confused. I asked him if he knew Cheng Zhou. He nodded, but he didn't seem to know that Cheng Zhou was the person who called him that day, let alone Cheng Zhou's relationship back then. "

Then did Zhou Zhi Cheng say, 'The child fell into the well'? What's going on?"

"I asked, and he seemed to have a deep impression on this matter. He told me intermittently that when he used to live in Shuilongtan, he came back with a few neighbors one night. When passing by Tanzi, he found Cheng Zhou's mother standing Zhou Zhi Cheng and the others felt that something was wrong, and found that Cheng Zhou had fallen into the pool and was sinking. He and his neighbors were frightened. They worked hard to fish the child out. He also said that the pond existed before liberation, and the name Shuilongtan was also derived from that pond. However, after the demolition, the government carried out sanitation projects on the pond. If it is renovated, that place will no longer be called Shuilongtan.”

"Okay, wait until Zhou Zhi Cheng gets better, then you can ask him about the details of the phone call."

When they arrived at the interrogation room, Jiang Cheng Yi opened the door and entered.

The only voice inside was Yu Zheng's voice.

Xiao Zhou lowered his head and wrote quickly, glancing at Cheng Zhou who was silent from time to time.

Cheng Zhou's face was indifferent.

When Jiang Cheng Yi came in, his neck seemed to be stiff from sitting for too long.

He twisted his neck back and forth.

The calm and conceited look on his face was no longer visible, and there was a hint of anxiety.

By this time, Yu Zheng was obviously more calm than Cheng Zhou.

Although he had not slept for two consecutive nights, he did not feel sleepy at all, and his thoughts were still clear and rigorous when speaking.

Jiang Cheng Yi sat down and told Yu Zheng what Lao Liu had learned just now.

After listening, Yu Zheng perked up, pondered for a moment, nodded, and continued the topic.

"Let's take a look at this case report of Lin Chun Mei going to the Municipal Maternal and Child Health Hospital in 2000. Judging from the case, it was her husband Zhou Zhi Cheng who accompanied her to the hospital at that time. She was admitted to the obstetric emergency department. The patient reported that she was 13w+ pregnant, but she accidentally fell down an hour ago, and then she developed symptoms of redness, so she came to see a doctor.'"

"But after detailed examination, the doctor found that Lin Chun Mei's fetus had stopped developing for half a month. In other words, the fetus had a missed abortion half a month ago. Lin Chun Mei's so-called redness was not caused by wrestling, but a kind of Miscarriage was unavoidable, and the doctor also suggested that Lin Chun Mei go to the outpatient operating room for a uterine curettage as soon as possible after completing the examination."

"Of course, this is just a record in the medical record. I contacted Lin Chun Mei's parents several times before, but they didn't come back from traveling until yesterday. From their mouths, I learned that Lin Chun Mei once went to a neighbor's house to make a fuss after being discharged from the hospital. The person who caused her to fall was an eight or nine-year-old child from that family - you, Cheng Zhou. It is said that when she went downstairs, you happened to go upstairs. Because you ran too fast, she was accidentally hit by you. fall down."