Part 45

Winter Solstice Text Chapter 45

    They were talking quietly, but Jiang Cheng Yi just browsed his mobile phone with his eyebrows furrowed.

    Obviously, even though he was here, his mind was still on the case.

    Tang Jie and Jiang's mother felt bored and continued to pull Lu Yan to try on clothes.

    The design of this season is remarkable.

   Tang Jie was in high spirits throughout the whole process, but Jiang's mother turned her attention to Lu Yan from time to time.

    At the strong request of both of them, Lu Yan finally tried on a black and white knitted skirt, a classic model from Chanel, with a short top and miniskirt, exposing her slender legs.

    After coming out of the fitting room, Jiang's mother and Tang Jie immediately gathered around her.

    The former nodded and smiled, while the latter's eyes shone, and they all agreed that this dress suited Lu Yan very well.

    Lu Yan slipped towards Jiang Cheng Yi out of the corner of her eye, thinking that he wouldn't notice at all, but she didn't expect that he had already raised his head and looked over.

  His eyes slowly slid over certain parts of her body, and finally landed on her face.

    Sale assistant came over to place the order, with a smile on her face and a sweet voice: "Miss, Mr. Jiang has already paid for the bill. Miss has such a good figure and temperament. This skirt only has one size, which ordinary people can't handle. It is tailor-made for you."

    "Everyone has something to gain from all the shopping. "

    At Jiang's mother's request, the sets of clothes she selected will be delivered to Jiang's house from the store later.

   Tang Jie is impatient and can't wait to wear the new clothes she bought the next day.

   As soon as she packed them, she took them directly Just leave.

    When the group arrived at the parking lot, Tang Jie talked to Lu Yan for a while, and made an appointment with Jiang's mother for the next time we go shopping.

    Then she waved goodbye and drove away.

    Jiang Chengyi saw Jiang Mu and Lu Yan to the car and said to Jiang Mu: "Mom, someone has been following Lu Yan recently. I don't worry about her being alone at home. I want her to go over there with you first. When the work is done, I'll come back to pick her up."

    "What about you? You have to work overtime again?"

    "I have a suspect to keep track of, and I have to go away for a few hours."

    Mother Jiang became more and more confused: "You don't even know what time it is when you are done . Come on, why are you going through all this trouble? Why don't you just come back to pick up Yan Yan tomorrow morning -"

    Before she finished speaking, she realized that his son couldn't bear to be separated from Lu Yan for the whole night.

    She smiled sweetly: "I know."

    Lu Yan's face turned red, and she walked aside and whispered to Jiang Cheng Yi: "Pay attention to safety."

    Jiang Cheng Yi deliberately lowered his voice: "I'll pick you up as soon as I'm done. I won't let you go anyway. Wait for a long time, don't fall asleep at my parents' place."

    Lu Yan pretended not to hear the ambiguity in his words, turned around, followed Jiang Mu, and got into the Jiang family's car.

    Jiang Cheng Yi watched his mother and Lu Yan leave before getting into the car.