Part 65

Chapter 65

The cheerleading team's last rehearsal has ended, and all that's left is to wait for the announcement of the competition.

The basketball team is different.

In order to demonstrate the school's all-round development of "morality, intelligence, physical education, art, and labor", the school attaches great importance to the S City Middle School League competition.

As the competition date approaches, they hope that the team members will spend all their spare time on training.

For this reason, in the next Lu Yan had not seen Jiang Cheng Yi for many days after coming down.

This made her feel a little more relaxed.

The reason was unknown and she didn't want to get into it.

A few days later, the preliminary round officially began.

To avoid affecting students' studies, the competition was scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, and the venue was set at the city gymnasium.

The No. 7 Middle School game was in the afternoon, and Lu Yan arrived at the city gymnasium at around three o'clock.

Since various large and small competitions are often held, the auditorium can accommodate nearly ten thousand people.

In order to cheer for their school, almost all students from more than a dozen middle schools in the city came.

When you are in the middle of it, all you see are crowds of people and all you hear are the buzzing sounds of voices.

After the cheerleading dance, the atmosphere was lifted throughout the whole process.

Amid the joy, Lu Yan and her teammates returned to the auditorium to rest.

No. 7 Middle School was placed in the yellow zone, and next door was the cheerleading team of No. 1 Middle School.

According to the rules of the competition, the group stage will be played first.

Among all participating middle schools, the strongest ones were No. 7 Middle School and No. 1 Middle School.

Unfortunately, they were drawn into the same group.

As the referee's whistle blew, the most intense competition officially began.

Lu Yan, Deng Man and the others were sitting together.

They had just drank a few sips of water when they heard the girl next door whisper excitedly: "Look, look, he's so handsome."

"Nonsense, that's the No. 7 male god." someone answered.

Lu Yan looked towards the field and saw Jiang Cheng Yi.

Those girls seemed to have discovered a new world.

During the competition, they kept talking happily in low voices: "I thought those few in our school were handsome enough, but I didn't expect that there are mountains higher than the mountains."

Their voices were loud and Ding Jing heard them. She seemed a little dissatisfied and looked over here several times.

Someone interrupted and said, "Can you please stop being so superficial? No. 7 Middle School is a strong rival of our school. If we lose this game, the rest will be on the line. It's now, and you still have time to pay attention to the surname Jiang in No. 7 Middle School. That guy’s looks.”

"It turns out his surname is Jiang!!!"

A girl accurately captured the key words.

"Nympho."