Part 46

Winter Solstice Text Chapter 46

After reading the message, Jiang Cheng Yi took the coat from Lu Yan and walked to the entrance: "I have to arrest criminals these days. I am very busy. When I am not at home during the day, I asked Mrs. Liu and others to come and accompany you. The driver is trained. I know how to adapt, and I feel more at ease with them here."

As she was talking, Lu Yan's phone rang.

She clicked on it and saw a WeChat message forwarded by the director about the preliminary round of the case competition. She didn't have time to read it carefully, so she reassured Jiang Cheng Yi. Said: "You can go to work with peace of mind. I will do the courseware at home. This competition is very important. My senior brother entered the top ten in the country last year. This year it is my turn. I have to prepare well and never lose my position to my tutor."

Jiang Cheng Yi looked back at her.

As before, she had high demands on herself, and he also understood that if she arranged her life, she could often do her best without making a fuss, so he pinched her cheek and emphasized again and again: "You are the target of the murderer. He has clearly sent butterflies to you. The person with the sticker must be careful if there is a visitor at home. Unless I call you in advance, don't open the door."

"Oh "

He pressed the button of the elevator, thinking of something.

" Is this the second day? "

"What the second day?" she wondered.

He smiled half-smilingly: "How many more days will it be over?"

Only then did she react, hooking her arms around his neck and kissing him, deliberately teasing him: "It will take more than a week."

"So long?" He changed color.

She chuckled: "Idiot."

He laughed angrily: "Okay, Lu Yan. I'll take care of you when I come back tonight."

"How can you take care of me in my current physical condition?"

She looked at him, feeling confident.

"Don't challenge me, Lu Yan."

He put on his coat and threatened her in a calm tone, "There is a way anyway."

She was not afraid, she held back her laughter and pushed him: "Hurry up, don't be late."

Her smile was as bright as a flower, It was as if a breeze had been blown into his heart, and he was inexplicably sweet and intoxicated, making him unable to move his legs.

Fortunately, the doorbell rang at this time.

Lu Yan clicked on the screen and saw that it was Mrs. Liu and the driver who hurriedly pressed the door button.

After entering the elevator, Jiang Cheng Yi remembered something and said to Lu Yan: "I will send you some photos in a while. You can help identify the people in the photos and see if you can match the number with the woman from eight years ago. Don't force it, just recognize it if you can remember it. If you really can't remember it, forget it."

Lu Yan knew that Jiang Cheng Yi was referring to the woman who looked a bit like a man in the downtown park. Out of confidence in her memory, she nodded: "Okay. "

Not long after Jiang Cheng Yi left, Mrs. Liu and the driver came up.

After entering the house, Mrs. Liu was busy cleaning the house, while the driver sat on the sofa and watched TV.

Lu Yan brought them tea and chatted with them for a while before going back to their room to do their homework.

The sheets have been changed long ago, the curtains are opened, the sun shines in, and the air in the room is fresh and clean.