5

Winter Solstice Text Chapter 5

    As soon as Jiang Cheng Yi arrived, everyone's goals immediately shifted.

    In fact, most of the students in this box were from Class 6, but Jiang Cheng Yi was from Class 3. Logically speaking, he should go to another box to show his face first.

    But when Principal Wen was here, the buddies from the basketball team in Class 2 and Class 6 had a close relationship with him, so everyone naturally pulled him to sit down on the sofa.

    They gave him drinks and handed him cigarettes. It was very warm. Like words.

    It's no wonder that the classmates are like this.

    In fact, there has been almost no news from Jiang Cheng Yi since he went to City B. He has not appeared at the class reunions in the past few years.

    In addition to the surprise of seeing him again after a long absence, everyone was also curious about his life in City B in the past few years.

    Tang Jie was quite strong-willed.

    Seeing the lively conversation over there, she didn't join in the conversation, but she couldn't help but everyone's attention was diverted.

     She sat aside and fell into a silent spectatorship.

    She was speechless and wanted to take her anger out on Lu Yan. She turned around and saw, hey, this woman was sitting in the corner eating fruit, as quiet as a cat.

    It was not that Lu Yan didn't notice Tang Jie's hateful gaze next to her, but she had no intention of responding.

   The dragon fruit on the plate was very sweet, while the kiwi fruit was not sour. She had never felt that fruit was so delicious. She was completely immersed in it and ate it very seriously.

    Tang Jie stared at her for several times, but Lu Yan didn't move at all. She had no choice but to turn her attention back to Jiang Cheng Yi.

    Principal Wen lamented the dullness of life and the fleeting passage of time, and looked at Jiang Cheng Yi kindly: "Which department will you be transferred to after you come back? Or the criminal police?"

    Jiang Cheng Yi smiled, took a sip of beer, and said, "Yes, Transferred to the Anshan District Bureau of this city. "

    "Anshan District Bureau?"

    Tang Jie's ears twitched.

    Wasn't it the area where Lu Yan and the others were in the hospital?

    Ding Jing pursed her lips and smiled: "Principal, Jiang Cheng Yi has performed well at work. He even received second-class merit when he was in City B. Before he was transferred to City S, he was already the deputy captain."

    After saying that, she looked sideways as if to verify .

    She glanced at Jiang Cheng Yi and said, "Really? Jiang Cheng Yi."

    The words "Jiang Cheng Yi" were soft and waxy, as if they were filled with countless emotions.

     The ambiguity was difficult to describe and paint.

    Everyone looked at each other knowingly.

    Ding Jing has some ties to the Jiang family, and she and Jiang Cheng Yi were in class three at the same time.

      Everyone has heard of Ding Jing's feelings for Jiang Cheng Yi.

    In order to wait for Jiang Cheng Yi's answer, everyone remained silent on purpose, and some even cast their eyes towards Lu Yan in the corner.