Over and Over and Over again-Wilhemina Venable x Billie Dean Howard

Holà, Bonjour, Buongiorno, Hello I'm back With a long shit, long, loooong loooooooon- okay then it's smut  and only smut, 12000 words of smut. And remember, always keep two hands on the phone.

Tags: Rought Sex, Strap on because I decide, Sub/Bottom Wilhemina Venable, Top/Dom Billie Dean Howard, Dirty Talk, Praise kink, Pets name because my lady deserves them, Whip, Overstimulation, Multiple Orgasm, Crying, Vibrator is not turned off sorry not sorry Cate, Billie loves Wilhemina she cares and is soft but not for sex, she's a beast, and Wilhemina is greedy, and I get over here, Piercing...OwO

Enjoy, gays!!

Wilhemina hadn't worn any panties when she went out that day.

And when she returned home...

"Shit," came Billie's reverent voice as she slipped her hands into Wilhemina's tight black purple skirt, feeling nothingness, feeling everything. "this one isn't even wearing panties."

Billie's fingers caressed her full lips, dipping into the pink between them, giving her a rough little tug.

"not now billie," moans Wilhemina, "this is not the time

"Better put something in her mouth," Billie Dean said, a second hand moving to open Wilhemina's thighs and rub her supple skin under her skirt, A little pinch at Wilhemina's earlobe, Billie Dean's breath sending shivers down Wilhemina's spine. "If she wants to call for help, sure."

Wilhemina tensed, swallowing hard, fingers still playing nonchalantly in her pussy, as if distracted. Billie Dean's caresses became gentle, her weight against Wilhemina more solid. Wilhemina's heart swelled with tenderness, even if she played at squirming under her influence.

Billie gently placed the slats under and over her tongue, carefully tied the knot at the back of her head and tightened just enough to surprise her.

Wilhemina's tongue buried itself firmly between the slats of the gag. she was drooling while moaning, and she felt cold plastic. If she pressed the button, it would start beeping.

"let me open your legs, won't you?" Billie Dean smiles.

under the fabric of her skirt, spread her glistening lips, pressed her mouth against Wilhemina's neck and bit it.

"Aw," Billie Dean said, "I can see her pretty little clit under her skirt. And...Is that?-oh"

Wilhemina moaned as Billie Dean touched her clit over her skirt, squeezing it gently, sending sparks throughout Wilhemina's body. she touched the hoop, horizontal across her clit, pulling it gently with a smirk on her face. Wilhemina panted, her whole body on fire at the slightest touch. she loved that piercing, the way it felt against her pussy lips every time she walked, feeling like she could cum just from the friction of her thighs.

"so wet princess," Billie teased, fingers so warm on Wilhemina's skin. "Well, we can solve this problem."

The air was cold against Wilhemina's plump pussy lips as Billie Dean opened the crotch of her skirt, revealing her nudity, her smooth pink skin, a mop of red hair covered her pussy and was trimmed enough to let seeing her dripping folds beneath her wet, glistening pierced clit and quivering hole.

"Beautiful pussy, so plump and sumptuous. I just want..."

she gave Wilhemina's full lips a little slap, and Wilhemina cried out, half in surprise, half in excitement. she felt the pinch of cold air as it flowed from her hole, so wet that it dripped onto the seat in front of her .

Billie caressing the outside of her lips, through her hair, barely dipping into the pink of her folds.

Wilhemina squirmed a little, she didn't like it when her slick became cold on her folds.