TWENTY ONE: NOW THAT WE DON'T TALK

billie_kent posted (one month ago)

liked by: jamie_tartt and 62,219 others

billie_kent: an honour to be awarded best sports media newcomer at the soho house media awards! thank you for such an inspiring evening!

COMMENTS:
keeleyjones: SO FIT! SO TALENTED!

colinhughes: so deserved you talented legend!

isaac_mcadoo: the coolest person i know :)

alfiesykes98: proud of you!!

maddsgreen: you superstar <3

"And I thought that watching 101 Dalmatians at four years old was one of the traumatising dog based experiences a person could have."

"You found a cartoon about dogs traumatising?" Nate turned to Billie who was perched on top of the office shelving unit.

"The Glenn Close version," Billie corrected him, "The best live action adaptation in history."

"I really do wanna be like you-oo-oo but I'll have to go with Balou and say The Jungle Book," Ted told the young woman, "What'd you say Nate?"

"Probably Maleficent," Nate sighed.

"Ah, yes, Angelina Jolie, the owner of the greatest cheekbones in Hollywood," Ted grinned, glancing at Beard who had his head in a book, "Coach?"

"Shrek."

"But they haven't made a live-"

"The Musical, on stage." Beard interjected.

"Well, my point still stands, I'm now going to have to rethink my order of traumatic dog based experiences," Billie told the coaches, "Dani and the Earl incident might just take the top spot."

Billie and the coaches looked out into the locker room at the players who had been deprived of their post match showers due Dani's spiral caused by his accidental involvement in the pup-slaughter of the club's mascot. Ted had managed to do a good job at damage control in his press conference and Billie had made a social media post for the club using a black and white photo of Earl with a statement from Rebecca.