Message

Hi, brony fans, this fanfiction is for AshleyPeoples158.

I'm creating my own version of a new generation and once that's done, I'll create my own version of Tell Your Tale and Make Your Mark combined.

And AshleyPeoples158, you're right from what your message said.

(Imagine me and my friends are in this picture with Sunset Shimmer, Sunny Starscout, Izzy Moonbow, Hitch Trailblazer, Pipp Petals, and Zipp Storm)

We're on an wonderful adventure with our new friends in order to get magic back and bring ponykind back around Equestria. There's going to be Wiggly fun with my friends; The Original Wiggles (Greg, Murray, Jeff, and Anthony), and their friends (Wags the Dog, Captain Feathersword the friendly pirate, Henry the Octopus, and Dorothy the Dinosaur), and their new friends (Officer Beaples, Zardo Zap, Magdelina the Mermaid, Pasqua, King Mondo, Teenie Weenies, Gloomies, Gremlins Simon and Kase), the Mystery Inc. (Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, and Scooby-Doo), the Teen Titans (Garfield Logan/Beast Boy, Dick Grayson/Robin, Starfire, Vic Stone/Cyborg, and Rachel Roth/Raven), Titans East (Aqualad/Garth, Speedy/Roy William Jr., Mãs y Menos, and Bumblebee/Karen) and many more.