Realization

Kunikida Stared wide eyed at the girl no way his Ideals allowed him to create his dresm girl. After a few moments of pondering he said" Do you have a name"
"yn"
"Well Yn I think I created you from my note book"
she looked at the red book she was sitting on "how?" she quietly asked
Kunikida for once felt unprepared, Well you see my ability allows me to create whatever I want, but It must fit into my book"
"Whats an ability"
"It's like a super power"

she looked deep in thought. He took in her little figure, she had gorgeous long black hair, swan skin, deep blue eyes and a white sundress with sneakers. yn broke the silence and said "Who are you?"
"Doppo Kunikida" He replied ,she stood up and said "I'm Ln,Yn"
He reached to shake her hand but quickly stopped himself She looked around the large room, afte a few moments she yawned
"Are you tried: " Kunikina asked worriedly
"A bit"
He told her to sit still.

{after} moments later Kunikida returned with a shoe box and a dish cloth. He placed it down and made it up for her. " Its nothing fancy but it should work for tonight" He explained
she climbed in the box and curled up into a ball. How is it?"
"Good"
He tured of the light and turned to leave.
"Don't leave me alone, I'm afraid of the dark" the tiny voice said.

Kunikida picked up the box and brought it to his room. He sat it on the window cell,"The moonlight should be enough"he thought as he got into bed and all his worries disappeared.

{next day}The alarm clock startled kunikida awake, one look at the clock was enough to send him straight out of bed. He over slept! It was already 7 pm. That set him a half hour behind. quickly he got up and took his beige vest,his black long-sleeved dress shirt, and his red ribbon he wears around his collar,and his usual beige pants.

After a quick piece of toast he rushed to leave. Thats when he remembered yn. After picking up the box he left.