21) Welcome home

Vote and comment on your thoughts. Enjoy 😊

Porsche's POV :

           I am hugging Kinn from behind while he is styling his hair. I am kissing and teasing him. "Should we adopt or surrogate our child?" Kinn asked all of a sudden. I released our hug and looked at him questioningly.
"We are not yet married." I replied. "I am speaking about the future" Kinn turned and made me sit on the chair. "Honestly speaking. Our relationship is already going too fast. I barely know you. So let's understand each other first." I said what's on my mind. I don't know why these Theerapanyakul boys randomly act weird. Kinn nodded his head. We headed out of our room.
            Thakhun is not here yet. What is he doing? Mae and Pa came out of their room. We sat down for breakfast but Khun is not here yet. I called Pete over the phone to know what was happening. Wtf He declined the call. I set the phone down and we waited for Khun to join us. Who imagined Thakhun to consider adopting a child. I don't even know if he is eligible. He is unmarried. I really don't know the procedures. Let's hope for the best.

    I saw Pete,Pol and Arm stepping down the stairs. Where is Khun? Oh my eyes! What am I witnessing! I pointed at Khun and everyone turned towards him. I have never seen Thakhun dressed formally. I am out of speech. This Thakhun is giving me more and more Shock. Thakhun sat beside Mae. They smiled at Khun. Nobody is in shock other than me. "What the fuck! Who are you? Where is our Ding dong?" I asked the man sitting in front of me. He looked handsome....like a normal person...it's definitely not Thakhun. "Stfu and eat. We have to be there at 10." Khun responded and the food was served. I can't digest this. "Kinn come lets take him to the monk. I think someone possessed Thakhun." I told Kinn and I am not even kidding. He is not our Khun. Nobody responded to me. Even Thakhun who usually curses me didn't do anything and continued to eat.

     Thakhun's phone rang. He took the call and talked to someone politely. Thakhun! Being polite! Fuck I am 100 percent sure he is possessed. "Pete Why did you leave him. Now look! You were only 5 days away from him but He is acting weird and already bringing you a brother." I told Pete and he showed me his middle finger. Saath!

      We were at the orphanage doing the procedures. Thakhun is submitting his documents and signing some papers. An old man asked his PA to bring that boy named Tom. There he is. Oh my goodness he is cute. Very little. Smaller than his age. Thakhun told us he is 4 years old. Tom ran and hugged Thakhun. He has a unicorn plushie. I am sure that's presented by Thakhun.

    "Look I told you na...Now we will go home." Thakhun spoke very sweetly with the child. "Say hi to grandpa and grandma." Tom wai to Pa and Mae. Wow very disciplined opposite to Thakhun. Haha. "Hi kiddo I am your uncle Porsche and this is for you." I bent down to his level and gave him the present we brought. He took it and thanked me politely.

Well after completing all the procedures we took Tom Theerapanyakul to our home. Thakhun planned to throw a welcome party for Tom at the end of this week. Tom is a little bit shy around everyone except for Khun. I guess it takes little time for him to adjust here. Tom's room is already ready. It's mostly a unicorn and sky themed room. Bright and colourful. Thakhun took him to show his room. He made some changes to his own room as well but most of it remained the same. I really don't know what the back story of Thakhun's tremendous change is. I should ask him about it.
.
.
.

     Arm and Pol are chasing around Tom and Thakhun is laughing out loud seeing his son playing happily. I have really noticed a big change in Thakhun within these two days. He became responsible. He also said he is going to start a fashion designing company. Seriously na Tom has changed many things in Thakhun. Pa and Mae are also affectionate towards Tom. Pa has always asked for grandchildren. Now he has one. Hope everything goes well.

    I searched for Pete. Where is he man. He is not even caring about his best buddy anymore. I knocked at his room door but no response. I opened it and went in silently. Is he bathing? Aww Pete is soundly sleeping not even knowing my arrival. It's not like him. Pete has a great reflex. He is a light sleeper. Is he sick? I went near him. Aahh my goodness. I closed my mouth in utter shock.His...his...whole body is covered with bruises. What happened to him? Did someone attack him as well. Oh Pete! I panicked and sat near him to see his buries clearly. Since all the windows are closed It's very dim. I switched on my phone's torch and flashed it on him. Holy fuck it's more than I thought. Did someone capture him. Did I fail as his friend from protecting him. Oh Porsche you are useless how can you leave all your important people in danger. First Kinn now Pete. Pete woke up due to the flash light. "Shia Porsche What are you doing here" Pete covered his body with his bedsheet. "Aii Pete What is happening? Did someone torture you? Are you hiding anything from me?" I asked him. "No No Porsche it's nothing. I am fine." Pete tried to assure me. "Did I fail to protect everyone around me." My voice cracked as guilt filled my entire body.