I WANNA DO HIM

"Heeseung, hyung

"Heeseung, hyung...", pouted Jake, rolling on the bed like a five year old. Heeseung was busy discussing the new schedule with Jungwon via video call and was unavailable for Jake's access at the moment, much to his resentment. He almost cursed at Jungwon for being a dick mingling between him and his first and last love. Even the night was waiting for them to finally turn out as one, but nah, Heeseung had other plans. (if you know what I mean-)

"I'll be done in half and hour, Jake.", the elder replied, still paying no attention to his favourite junior. The pout intensified causing Jake to storm out of his and Heeseung's shared bedroom. In the ENHA dorm, they were roommates, by ace or by grace. "Jake! Okay- I'm sor-", Heeseung flinched and closed his eyes shut after Jake slammed the door on his handsome face. 

He went to the living room and found Sunghoon and Jay laughing to a certain funny looking but immensely senseless rom-com. He pushed both of them away and sat right in the middle, crossing his arms in front of his torso. Jay and Sunghoon secretly shared a conjoint look, as if questioning each other, "What the fuck is wrong with him, now?" 

"Uh, Jake? Sup?", Jay finally built up the courage to ask the fuming younger. "You look hella mad-", Sunghoon mouth was left hanging mid sentence due to Jake's sudden outburst. "YES, 'COS I AM ANGRY!", he yelled. "Are you both fucking blind? Can't you see, I'm literally fuming because of something or someone", he purposely made it loud, as if, directing it to a certain someone sitting in a room on the second floor. "W..why?", quivered Jay, thinking innumerably before approaching his friend. 

"ASK THAT SOMETHING OR SOMEONE.", he again yelled, loudly with his flying spit finding solace on Jay's face. "Gimme the remote.", Jake snatched the device from the elder's hand who gave it without another word and then subconsciously wiped his face. 

It was best for their well-being, at that moment.

"I'm gonna watch a series. Join me, yeah?", he asked his best friends who nodded, fearing for dear life. "Hm, let's watch this.", a playful smirk hovered over Jake's lips as he maximised the volume to hundred and played the most passionate Thai BL ever. 

(You guessed it...)

"KINNPORSCHE?!", shouted Sunghoon, caught very off guard. "Are you SURE, Jake?", he asked with a doubtful yet scared expression. "Yeah, what's wrong with this? I have never watched it so I kinda really want to.", the aforementioned stated. "Jake...thi-this isn't for you.", fumbled Jay, backing off as far as he could. "Oh nah, I'm gonna watch it anyway.", said Jake, playing the series. 

It was fine till episode three but then things started going downhill; smooches, moans, groans, cries and all the other sinister sounds filled the dorm. It was underwhelming but a good watch at the same time. Heeseung heard all the shit happening, causing him to look out for Jake because he did not trust the other dicks with Jake's security. 

"You're so fucking small.", teased Kinn with little to no consideration for the other male. The three males had flushed cheeks as they huddled together to watch it even further. "Kinn is so fucking hot-", said Jake, unconsciously which was heard by a now fuming Heeseung who had come down to check up on his roommate. "Right, hyung?", said Sunoo as the three males jumped on their respective seats, the popcorn flying away from their hands. 

"WHEN DID YOU COME?", shouted Sunghoon as he quickly turned off the TV. "I'm here since episode three, hyung.", the younger laughed while having a gush of pink flooding his cheeks. "You shouldn't have watched this, you know that right?", Sunghoon questioned, in a dangerously calm voice and that's when Sunoo knew that he had fucked up, hella bad this time. 

All this while no one paid any amount of attention to the shocked, angry and jealous eldest. "Let's teach you a lesson, shall we?", chuckled Sunghoon, his tone dropping by a few degrees as he picked his boyfriend up who was seen sitting on the floor, threw him over his shoulder and took him to his room, not before slapping his ass in front of everyone, of course. The remaining three just looked at them confused and taken aback. Jake heaved out a long sigh, as he stretched his arms in the air. 

Heeseung cleared his throat, gaining the attention of the youngers. "What.were.you.watching.Jake?", he asked, sending shivers down Jake's spine. "KinnPorsche.", he replied confidently. Heeseung raised his eyebrow and poked his inner cheek with his tongue in an attempt to baffle the younger but to no avail. The confidence seemed prominent, almost as if challenging Heeseung. 

"Ah..Kinn was so fine that I almost feel like doing him.", chuckled the youngest present and Heeseung's jaw now touched the floor. Never in his life had he thought that Jake could be so bold. "I kinda liked Porsche better.", laughed Jay, day-dreaming about someone already taken. 

"Okay, let's have a foursome sometime, yeah?", mocked Jake as the younger guys broke into a fit of laughter. "We'll see...", Heeseung mumbled to himself while pouting, stormed out of the place and went back to his room. "You're screwed, you know?", asked Jay, eyeing the now empty staircase.

"Your first love is gonna beat you to death. What a love story-", Jake's hand clasped his mouth as he looked in each and every direction. Jay wasn't even that loud but Jake whisper shouted at him, "KEEP.YOUR.VOLUME.DOWN.ASSHOLE."

Yes, Jay was the only one who knew about Jake's romantic feelings for the eldest of the group and it hurt him, realising, that he couldn't help his best friend in anyway possible. 

"I'll go see it...", Jake murmured, hesitantly retrieving back to his shared bedroom. 

______________________________________

God, please save my bias wrecker.