DRUNK CONFESSION

* WARNING- UNCENSORED SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

* WARNING- UNCENSORED SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. VIEWER DISCRETION IS RECOMMENDED. *

(Bishes, it's a long chapter-)

"Jake- Jesus. You're wasted, buddy.", scolded a concerned Heeseung. "Hyungie!", Jake raised his arms in the air while he piggy backed Heeseung to the room. His face reflected the most carefree and heartwarming smile as he wrapped his arms around Heeseung's neck; One, for support. Two, for proximity. 

The elder brought him back to their shared bedroom, throwing him on the bed as the younger giggled and hiccuped at the same time. "You know *hiccup*, I just had *giggle* a *hiccup* few shots only. Promise.", the drunk guy raised his pinky to make a promise, with him smiling in the most beautiful way ever. Heeseung just chuckled at the sight, adoring his junior. "Aigoo~", he ruffled Jake's hair, making him giggle on the spot. "My baby's drunk, hm?", asked the elder, having heart eyes for his favourite person. "Tad bit. Haha.", chuckled Jake, laying flat on the bed, showing off his plump booty to the taller, who just gulped at the sight. 

"You know, hyungie...", Jake paused, sitting up straight. "Today, Ni-Ki said that I've got *hiccup*a great ass. Is it true?", he asked, going on his fours and yet again flaunting his ass to Heeseung. The atmosphere started to heat up, with Heeseung's pants going hella tight and his forehead sweating like a pig. "Jake~ah. It's b-bad to do this.", the stutter wasn't intentional but the situation hadn't been helping him in the best way possible. 

"Wae? Is it not pretty?", interrogated Jake, before running up to the mirror and checking his booty's side profile. "It's not half bad, hyungie.", he added, chuckling at his statement. "I-It's the most beautiful thing ever.", muttered a sweaty Heeseung, his hand unconsciously wiping the dripping sweat and drool.

"Really?", Jake's eyes had doubled in size, realising that Heeseung found him attractive. He wasn't in his senses, a bit too drunk for that but something led him to where Heeseung stood, with his hands in his pockets. "Why do you never touch it then?", asked the younger, a sudden braveness filling him. This sure took the elder off guard as he anticipated the much awaited arousal to strike him with the speed of light. "Jay spanks it, Sunoo does it and Ni-Ki never fucking leaves it alone. Why do you never do it?", he added.

"Jake, I-", he paused, not finding the correct words to resolve the matter. "If it's that beautiful then touch it?", the shorter sounded challenging, much to Heeseung's amusement. 

"What's gotten into him, all of a sudden?", he thought. 

"Oh fuck, I see. You're scared that you're gonna lose your shits when you see me?", a smirk hovered over Jake's lips and he had officially declared a fucking WAR. "I see.", smirked Heeseung, his eyebrows raised in astonishment. Within a couple seconds, Jake found himself lying on the bed over his belly with his pants unzipping. 

It felt oddly good, given that, he had always wished for this to happen. Heeseung was also drunk but much more in his consciousness than Jake. "I'll show you who's gonna be the one purring in satisfaction and shortly screaming a certain name out.", the elder seduced, his hands grabbing a fistful of Jake's black locks. "Nngh...", the younger moaned, which coaxed Heeseung's ego even more. "I haven't even started yet, my dear.", the taller pulled down the pants, along with the boxers, throwing them away in a corner.