THE UNANNOUNCED TRIP

(I think I'll have to delete 'Until I Found You'.😭)

(Wattpad is not letting me update it. I think it has been frozen.)

"Yes and since y'all were so great, PD-nim has decided to send us all to Danyang for a short trip!", announced an overjoyed Jungwon to his fellow band mates who reflected the same enthusiasm

"Yes and since y'all were so great, PD-nim has decided to send us all to Danyang for a short trip!", announced an overjoyed Jungwon to his fellow band mates who reflected the same enthusiasm. "Oh Lord, when are we going?", enquired Ni-Ki with sparkling eyes to which the former responded, "This weekend!"

"Wah- I have really little time left to pack my cosmos and stuff. See you after a couple of hours, people.", blabbered Sunoo, before booking towards his room. "Hey! Wait for me.", shouted a rather, and rarely enthusiastic Sunghoon who dashed behind the younger, leaving everyone chuckling. 

It had now been a week since the incident had happened between Jake and Heeseung. Things had started to normalise except for the limited talking but for Jake, stuff hadn't been really easy. 

"D-Did I do something, last night?", still rung in his ears. How the hell could you forget a moment like that? It was undoubtedly the best episode in Jake's life and Heeseung callous attitude, scarred him forever. Was he really that unworthy that only a drunk Heeseung could cajole and love him but not the conscious and in his senses Heeseung? He had been the one avoiding his favourite hyung which...did not settle well even with the latter. Although he hadn't told Jake about the recollection of his memory and how he was paining due to the now formed distances between them, his heart hurt as hell. 

He felt like a fool. 

An asshole. 

A big one indeed. 

None of the sides decided to participate in sorting everything out which caused Jay to suspect that something was fishy, given that, the 'all time together duo' was sitting apart during meals, not watching TV together and hadn't played a single game together in ages. He had caught Jake and Heeseung stealing glances at each other but did not speak a word, intensifying his suspicion. Therefore, being the greatest friend he was, he decided to suggest the idea of going on a trip to Danyang, a small town located near the coast of Chung-Cheong Province, South Korea believing that it would prove to be the perfect spot for all the love birds of the group, including him and Jungwon. 

Yes, it was about time he proposed to his long time crush and his now, love. 

It had visibly been awkward for the pronounced former couple. Heeseung tried initiating a conversation with Jake whilst they were already pre-occupied with some personal work in their room but he only replied with a, hm, yes or no. It had been brutal for Heeseung but no doubt, it was his fault after all. 

They approached their room, one following the other and quietly entered without a word. Heeseung was behind Jake when he hugged him, taking aback the already depressed younger. He said nothing, nor did he protest but just stood there in silence. Heeseung kissed his nape from behind, as a chill ran down his backbone. "I'm sorry, Jake.", the elder apologised with sincerity. "I'm not mad at you for anything, hyung. No need to apologise.", Heeseung felt happy hearing at least something from his junior, but couldn't ignore the stale blankness in his tone. 

"I know you're mad at me for being such a dick-", his words were cut off by a yell. "I said I'm not and leave me!", yelled a now fuming Jake as he yanked himself away from Heeseung's grip, leaving him thunder struck. Never since they had known each other, he had heard Jake raise his voice at anyone, forget about Heeseung. He just stood there, silently trying to complete the puzzles going around in circles in his head. 

"You know, you think a sorry can fix anything and everything. No hyung, it cannot.", Jake snapped, a tear sliding down his left cheek. The elder tried to wipe it with his thumb, only to get jerked away. Jake fell to the ground, crouching his legs and sinking his face into his palms as Heeseung failed to understand the origin of this bubbling anger. 

"Yah, Jake. Ulujimma, jebal.", he consoled, hugging the crying younger. (Don't cry, please.)

"H-Hyung...", sniffed the broken junior as he held Heeseung by his cheeks. "Do you really not remember what had happened that day?", he asked, his voice shaking like Earth during an earthquake. Heeseung just stared into the shorter's sparkling and teary eyes before wiping away another streaming tear. 

"I remember everything.", he had hesitated but he needed to speak it out. "Even what you had called me?", questioned Jake, expecting a positive answer but to his dismay, Heeseung pleaded to shut the topic as he did not want to talk about it, ever. According to him, he felt uncomfortable, conversing about it. 

"Please Jake. I was tipsy but I swear, I did not mean a thing. My s-stupid ass-", he halted, seeing Jake's eyes dwell up with tears, yet again but he just smiled through it, ignoring the pain visible prominently, in his eyes. "O-Okay, hyung. I'll never speak about it again. You don't have to worry.", he replied, before getting up and zooming towards the bathroom.

_________________________________________ 

This jackass of a man...GOD😭