SO MANY COUPLES

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?", screamed Sunghoon, his coffee cup flying away from his grip

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?", screamed Sunghoon, his coffee cup flying away from his grip. "You fucked my best friend, the first night you had proposed, hyung? How rude...", he added, wiping the sweat from his forehead. Jake just chuckled at a distance while he was explaining everything to Jungwon, Ni-Ki and Jay. Heeseung shot him a look, warning him to shut up before he rolled his pants down and spanked his naked ass in front of everyone. 

"Yeah, he fucked me.", he told Sunghoon, his eyes wavering from one boy to another. "What's with the tone?", Jay asked, his eyes glowing with suspicion. "I knew something was wrong. I literally smelt it! No wonder, hyung was wrapped in a blanket when I had gone to call him!", boasted Jungwon, realising his assumptions were right all along.

Heeseung and Jake had made a pact that the 'incident' should not be leaked by any means for it would be threatening to the elder's general reputation and although unwillingly, Jake had agreed to it.  

"My God. Shouldn't I be excluded from this conversation?", dramatised Ni-Ki with the back of his hand on his forehead, earning himself a whack from Jay. "You goldfish, shut your mouth. Can't you see two love birds are confessing about the nasty deeds they had done? Enjoy it before you're grounded.", the elder scolded, with Ni-Ki pouting. Jake chuckled, a hue of pink on his cheeks prominently visible. 

"Okay but seriously, why did it take so long for you both to tell us this?", enquired an offended Jungwon, side-hugging Jake. "Bitch it's literally been two days since we've returned.", Jake smacked the younger on his forehead, earning a whimper from Jay. "Why are you whimpering?", asked the brunette male with confusion in his eyes. "My boo's hurt and so am I. Any problem?", Jay's cheesy line made the earlier duo gag. 

"Hyung, not the pet names again-", Jungwon sounded disgusted as Jake just laughed when Jay pouted. "Yo sir. Don't dare use these cringe lines on me, alright?", the laughing male warned his now boyfriend who just shot a deceivingly innocent look. "Okay, Jaeyun.", Heeseng replied, winking at the immensely blushing former.

"Oh my god, I can't!", gushed Sunoo, wriggling around and falling madly in love with the new couple. "How cute is that!", he added, tiny hands covering his red cheeks. 

"Ay, I'm cuter.", warned Sunghoon making his boyfriend roll his eyes in response. "You're nosy not cute.", replied the younger, causing Ni-Ki to break into a fit of laughter. "Oh really? I can be poky too, dear.", Sunghoon just smirked and Ni-Ki closed his eyes as if his soul had quitted his body with Sunoo looking down shyly. 

"But hyung, how horny were you to fuck him on the first night?", asked Sunghoon, internally judging Heeseung. "Uh- Sunghoon hyung, you fucked me too when you had proposed.", blabbered Sunoo earning himself a death glare. "Oo where?", interrogated Ni-Ki, his hormones kicking in visibly. Jay spanked him from behind, his burning glare making a whole on Ni-Ki face. "Jay hyung's bathro-", Sunghoon jumped and clasped Sunoo's mouth, forbidding him from speaking anything further. The taller just chuckled nervously while Jay shot him a disgusted and highly questioning look. 

Jake, Jungwon and Heeseung were laughing their shits out at the sight of Jay tackling down Sunghoon on the floor by his hair. "You asshole!", the elder yelled. "You just had my bathroom in your mind to do the nasty? Why the fuck-", another slap landed on an already bruised Sunghoon's head who welped in pain. 

"H-Hyung, ah- Sorry.", he apologised, trying to release his hair from Jay's grip.

"Hyung, jebal. Leave him, please!", Sunoo leapt on Jay, pulling him away from Sunghoon. "I'm leaving you 'cause it's Sunoo. Had it been anyone else and you would be dead by now.", warned the shorter, his hot gaze still prominent. "Jesus, I need to wash the bathroom thoroughly.", he added, zooming towards his bedroom with a laughing Jungwon following him. 

"You see what happened to Sunghoon? Just imagine if anybody learnt about our little secret, hyung.", Jake whispered to Heeseung, a sly smirk forming on his lips. "I swear if you dare, Jaeyun.", Heeseung's spine chilling chuckle left Jake with his mouth open. "You don't know what I have under my wits, dear.", the elder added, Jake's smirk transferring to his lips. "Should I give you a demo right now and right here?", he asked, turning his boyfriend around who pushed him away with a flushed face. 

"You dirty prick.", Jake cursed at Heeseung, his cheeks heating up. The taller just laughed and side hugged him, pecking him on the forehead. "You're the cutest Jaeyun~ah.", he complimented causing Jake's blush to intensify. 

"You know, I always wanted us to be more than just friends, hyung.", Jake smiled at Heeseung who melted at the junior's statement. "But I don't want it.", Heeseung said with Jake's smile dropping. 

"W-What?", asked the brunette, his eyes threatening to water any moment. 

"It's because I want us to be...More Than Just Boyfriends, now" 

_________________________________________

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVAH AFTAH!💕

Hiii dear! 

I hope you enjoyed this novel. It wasn't a set idea, I just made whatever I wanted to.

You're feedback matters a lot so kindly be courteous  enough to drop some in comments section. I'll be extremely happy! 

We're going to have to put 'Cherish You Forever' on hold for now because I'm starting with a Jaywon ff as per the requests of one of my dearest readers, Ankita. 

Gonna start posting soon. Go shower it with love too! 

LOVE YOU ALL!✨