Chapter 34: Ella

It's been two weeks since I told Chase to tell Theo, I would like space.

I look at Leo, he is sitting in my lap. I am currently sitting on my room's floor. I forgot to take my medication in the morning, and I need new stimulus to help me focus to study and focus for a long period of time.

I have my laptop with the Life Science power point notes open. I am writing the notes down on flash cards- trying to use active recall. I mostly use flashcards to study Life Science. Leo yawns in my lap.

"Hey buddy, you can sleep if you are feeling tired," I place my pen down in the floor and pet him slowly- starting from his head to just before his tail.

His tail wags but stops and the cycle continuous on until he is asleep in my lap.

I am stunk in this position until he wakes up- I refuse to move before he wakes up. I hate when others wake me up. Why would I willingly wake others up? I do not want to be a hypocrite.

A notification pops on the side of my laptop from my school email account- it is about the boy's squash season starting. The boy's squash season starts before the girl's squash season starts. The boys squash team has their first match against my old school this coming week Tuesday. My birthday is on the coming week Monday. People will probably forget about my birthday because it falls on Valentine's Day.

I admire Leo's loveable breathes when he sleeps.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

Ema and I walks to school, she had gotten me a gift and told me to only open it once I am alone in my room.

We get to school. People are exchanging Valentine gifts, with their significant other or friendentines.

I look across the parking lot, I see my old school's sport team bus. The colours are white, red, and green. The colours remind me of Christmas colours.

My ex jumps out the bus. I grab Emma's hand and look away from the rival's school's bus. What are they doing here today, a day earlier than the actual match?

"Ooh!" she looks at my ex- Ian.