❤️Love Drove Me Crazy (Angel Dust)❤️

Requested by: @yesssplsalastor

Pairing: Angel Dust x fem!Reader

Summary: After being parted with her best friend in the mortal world, Y/N is reunited with Angel Dust in Hell, holding a deep secret of hers that one day is leaked during the extermination...

POV: 2nd person

Warnings: Mentions of death, swear words, and drinking

Disclaimer: In this Angel Dust will be bisexual/pan, there'll be a lot of time skips, Hades will be a character in this story, and the Underworld will be a realm in Hell (this is my first time writing for Angel I tried... ;-;)

~•*•~

-Flashback-

"That fucking bastard!" You yelled, throwing your phone across the room. Anthony scrambled up from your bed.

"Woah! What's going on with you?" He asked.

You glared at him. "That fucker...Collin..." You growled.

Anthony nodded. How could he not have already guessed? Collin, your high school bully and local  neighborhood asshole.

"What'd he do this time?" He asked.

"He stole my phone and leaked my photos on social media!" You told him.

Anthony widened his eyes. "Shut the fuck up..."

"I know!" You slumped against the wall.

"Ugh...I'm ruined..." You groaned, burying your face in your hands.

"Which photos were they?" He asked, sitting down next to you.

You blushed in embarrassment. "Um...just a few in my...pajamas..." you said softly.

"Ohhhhh," he said, as the pieces clicked and realization hit him. "The ones I got for your birthday?"

Your blush darkened. "...yes."

For your birthday a few months ago, Anthony bought you a stitch onesie as a gag gift. So you sent him a few silly pictures of you wearing the outfit. Unfortunately, it was now being leaked to the entire school.

"Fuck. My. Life." You complained, pulling your knees up to your chest.

Anthony wrapped his arm around your shoulder, squeezing you close to him. You rested your head on his shoulder.

He pulled a can of soda out of his backpack and tossed it to you. "Here, you need it," he said.

"Thanks," you said, cracking it open and taking a long sip.

Anthony smiled. "As for Collin..allow me to take care of this..." he said in a grim voice.

~•*•~

-Two years later-

He's...gone.

Rumors have been spilling amongst the school of how Anthony died. Many say that he died of cancer, in a car crash, or by some genetically inherited disease, but you know what really happened.

He died of an overdose.

Your friend. Your best friend...was gone.

How could he have done this to you? How could you have let this happen? Tears clouded your eyes as you pondered these questions.

"Having...trouble darling?" You heard a voice ring through your ears.

You groaned into your knees. "Not now!" You said in a muffled voice.