A Kingdom of Beasts

Chosen to marry the king of the monsters she's been raised to fear, Charlotte must survive as a sheep in a kingdom ruled by a wolf that's been waiting years to sink its teeth into her

..

As the thirteenth princess and last royal child in line for marriage, Charlotte can't figure out why her father has promised her to Griffin, King of Nyxis, ruler of the Lycan that have terrorized her people for ages.

He's as savage as the rumors claim. As bloodthirsty. And unfortunately, just as handsome.

When violence breaks out at the border of her new home, Charlotte begins to wonder if there's a monster in the midst she's never suspected before.

Working with her husband is a new challenge she never sees coming. His beast is hungry for human flesh and desires one thing over all--his bride.

Duty-bound by her title, Charlotte do everything she can to seek peace for her people, both two-legged and four, even if that means being ravaged by Griffin's beast in the process.

If you enjoyed Angel Blood, I've just posted my next book, another spicy fantasy/paranormal romance filled with more brooding love interests and a sweet/sassy FMC. Updates every Friday.

I've actually been working on this book and experimenting with different ideas for what feels like forever and I'm so excited to finally release the first chapter. I was heavily inspired by Beauty and the Beast and old werewolf horror movies (because we love a scary MMC). If that sounds like a fun combination to you, I'll see you over there.

Thanks again for reading! xo