Tactics

It's been a few days. Alejandro would occasionally drop by Harry's apartment, say hi and tell him how he was feeling with the organism, and would leave to help around New york.

His mood was growing worse and worse, he helped around as much as he could but he was growing slightly mentally exhausted as days went on. He noticed every now and then he'd never put his claws away, his fangs would grow slightly longer and he had to hold off but something was telling him that it'd be okay, he's not doing anything wrong by using his powers to help people. He's still doing what Spider-man does, help people, save them when they need to be saved, talk to them when they need someone to talk to.

Alejandro sat perched on the edge of a building, his own apartment building. He couldn't even go inside, it was still being investigated as a crime scene. His arms laid on his knees while he stood on his toes, the night's rain pouring down heavily against him and the building. His orange lenses stared down upon the people walking below him on the sidewalk, the neon lights of buildings and signs reflecting off of his shiny lenses. He moved one of his hands to reach into his inner thigh, pulling out his brand new phone. His claws slightly got in the way of pressing buttons, but he managed to call Harry. The phone's call transferred into his suit, not remembering there was a literal headset in here. He heard it ring, and ring, and ring.

"Can I talk to you?" Alejandro told Harry once he heard the phone stop ringing, assuming Harry picked it up. "What's up?" Harry said tiredly into Alejandro's ears. "Do you remember that.. Black Tarantula?" Alejandro asked, sliding his phone back into his thigh-pocket. "..Uh, I remember you telling me about him. Why ask?" Harry told him, and Alejandro continued to stare down at the strangers below him. "I found out who he is the other day. Can you look up 'Carlos LaMuerte' for me and look into him?" Alejandro asked, and Harry hummed in confusion. "Y..Yeah, sure. What're you planning to do?" Harry asked, Alejandro heard him audibly get up off of something. "I need to put him behind bars, Harry." Alejandro spoke in a lower tone, stating the obvious. "R-Right.." Harry mumbled, sighing as he sat down at his desk and turned on his laptop. "You.. aren't going to do anything bad, are you?" Harry asked. Alejandro squinted, "Harry, I'm helping the world if I put him away." Alejandro told him, and Harry shook his head, typing his password into his laptop once it booted up. "That's.. not what I meant. Whatever.. Are you feeling alright?" Harry asked him, "You haven't checked in with me today." Alejandro squinted, the corners of his mouth slightly tilting downwards. "I'm alright." Alejandro said, "I just need to take care of this." He added, and Harry sighed. "Alright, if you say so." Harry told him, pulling up his browser on his laptop and typed in 'Carlos LaMuerte'. He saw an official government page about him, hoping this would be enough information. "He's.. an assassin it seems, used to be an ex-member of a martial arts clan. He left because he didn't appreciate the pressures that his son would become the next Black Tarantula once he passes, as it seems his son's on the spectrum." Harry listed, furrowing his brows. "He's listed as extremely dangerous when provoked, but when he's not working, he's just as normal as anyone else." Harry added, and Alejandro squinted. "Why isn't he already put away?" Alejandro asked, and Harry hummed, scrolling through the page. "Doesn't say, he probably gets bailed out a lot to the point where the police just don't care anymore." Harry told him, and Alejandro took a deep breath, trying to calm his increasing anger. "I guess it won't tell you what he's currently doing now?" Alejandro asked, and Harry pressed his lips together as he shook his head. "Uh, no." Harry told him, bouncing his foot as a way to release any bit of energy. "..Thanks, Harry. I can always count on you." Alejandro told him, slowly standing up. "I'll find him, my Spider-senses go crazy when I'm even within 30 feet of him." Alejandro told him, and Harry nodded. "Alright, uh.. be safe." He told him, and Alejandro nodded, squinting at the idea that he'd have to swing around the entirety of New York to find one man. "You too." Alejandro told him, abruptly hanging up by pulling out his phone as he didn't know how to hang up the call through the suit, he'd have to ask. Alejandro shoved the phone back into the pocket, quickly jumping off of his apartment building and letting gravity take him. He quickly shot a web to the edge of the building he was thrown into by Black Tarantula, using that momentum to continue swinging from building to building.