Depends

Boss : You can walk out of that door and never see me again if you really think that being in a relationship with me is too difficult. But you and I both know that what we have is more powerful than anything on this earth .

You're my soulmate, noeul. We started this together and we'll finish it together. I know it's going to be hard and there's going to be moments when you want to give up. But you can't because I can't do this on my own and I know neither can you.

Noeul : I need you too, Boss. I thought that only way we could get through this is by breaking up.

Noeul started crying..

But I was wrong. I know now that the only way we can get through this is together. I-I'm....so sorry for doubting us, Boss. P-Please forgive me.

Boss : Shh, you're already forgiven, sweetheart. You were frightened and I understand that. Thank you for not giving up on us. I promise you it'll be worth it in the end.

Noeul : I know it will.

Boss : Let's go back to bed, Bunny.

Meanwhile at the Bensonn's basement..

Unknown : You son of a bitch.

Luca : I was starting to think you weren't going to come?

Unknown : And miss seeing my favorite cousins? I would never.

Luca : I'd like to introduce you to someone. This is my girlfriend, keira.

Unknown : It's a pleasure to meet you, keira.

Keira : Mr. Armani.

Unknown : Michele please, call me Michele.....Now tell me who's skull I'm putting a bullet through?

**Next Morning**

Boss..

I feel noeul start to shift and stir in my arms as morning approaches. Neither of us slept well last night after what happened. I go into an extremely lightly sleep when I'm resting with noeul, it's like I'm constantly alert and ready to wake up and comfort him.

Because of this, every noise and movement he made woke me up immediately. He suffered from several nightmares last night. I wish that I could have them instead of him. I wish there was something I could do to stop them.

Noeul : Mmm....B-boss.

He sleepily mumbles my name under his breath and I lay on my side and wrap my arm around his waist, slowly sliding my hand under his shirt.

Boss : Good morning, beautiful.

Noeul : Good morning, my love.

Boss..

I gently kiss him on the cheek while drawing little circles on his stomach with my fingertips. The corners of his lips curl into a smile and he chuckles faintly.

Boss : Are you ticklish?

Noeul : No.

Boss : I think you are.

Noeul : Boss, no.!

Boss : Haha Boss yes.

Noeul rolls onto his back as I start tickling him, he playfully tries to push me off him but he isn't strong enough.

Noeul : Haha....Boss, stop!

Boss : NEVER!

God, he has the cutest, most infectious laugh, I could listen to it all day.