Chapter One: A Monster and a Baby

I was just an ordinary kid. No fear, No pain, no suffering. I was carefree. I was happy. I had two loving parents, a roof over my head in the middle of a beautiful forest and food on the table. I thought everything was perfect and would stay that way. But all parents say to they're child that eventually good things come to an end. Not every thing would be all sunshine and rainbows. But little did I know that whatever inside my little body was going to be the very reason it ended. 

____________________________________________________________

"DJ Its time for dinner! Go wash up!"

I heard my mother say. How I wish I could hear it again. 

"Kay kay Momma!"

I ran off to wash my hands. Once I got to the bathroom I washed my tiny hands before looking in the mirror to examine my soft features. I looked at my raven black hair before looking at my dark brown eyes. I giggled before running off to the dining room. 

"There you are my little troublemaker."

My dad said while in his chair. 

"PAPA!"

I ran to him and hugged him. This was the first time in months he was home early for dinner due to him busting his ass at work to provide for us all the time.................... or so I thought.

"Oh wow you've gotten strong! What have you been lifting weights lately?" 

"Nope! Momma says I get it from Grandpa."

"Oh did she now?"

My dad gives mom an amused look.

"She does. Your dad is really strong. Sometimes I wonder if he's even human with the amount of strength he has."

"Hey! I'm super strong too!"

Dad flexes his muscles but they barely show any muscles.

"No offense hun but you've got noodle arms. I guess your dad strength just skipped a generation. But I love you non the less."

Dad smiles and puts me down before going over and kissing mom on the cheek.

"I love you too love."

"EW! YOU'RE GONNA GIVE MOMMY ALL YOUR COOTIES!"

I said as I faked gagged. Dad chuckles. 

"You're right! I should save some for you!"

Dad lets go of mom and runs at me. I screamed in joy as I ran away from him while laughing. 

Those were the good days. But Not long after that something happened. 

____________________________________________________________

"YOU TRAITOR!"

Mom yelled at my Dad.

"HOW COULD YOU?! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF MARRIAGE! YOU THROW IT AWAY TO BE WITH SOME BIMBO YOU MET AT WORK!? NOT ONLY THAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT SINCE WE GOT MARRIED!?"

"Miranda I-"

"DON'T MIRANDA ME! YOU THREW MARRIED ME OF YOUR OWN CHOICE. YOU IMPREGNATED ME AND THEN BEHIND MY BACK YOU'RE SECRETLY FUCKING ANOTHER WHORE WHILE YOUR WIFE AND CHILD ARE AT HOME WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK!"

"Miranda let me explain! After we got married I was feeling trapped! And you know how I am when feeling trapped! I do something stupid!"

"Oh so that's your excuse?! You were feeling trapped and instead of divorcing me or talking to me you decide to cheat on your wife that's been loyal since day one?"