Chapter 23

Before I start this chapter I would just like to say that I would imagine Maci as Blake Lively from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. What do you picture Maci as? Let me know in the comments :)

His POV

I had been on edge ever since last night. I had training with Maci today and I didn't know if I should tell her. If I did then I'm positive she would freak out, but if I didn't then she would still freak out once she discovered I was hiding it from her. 

I was still contemplating my decision whilst entering the stadium. Ugh, I don't have a good feeling about this.

Her POV

My mind was replaying last night over and over again. Every time he kisses me I feel like I'm on cloud nine. 

Things could not get any better... Or so I thought.

Once I saw David I immediately noticed how tense he looked. I watched him pace back and forth from the goalie  post to the edge of the goalie box. Something bad was definitely on his mind.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I placed my hand on his shoulder to stop him from pacing.

"I have something to tell you," he said.

That didn't sound good. 

His POV

"I have something to tell you," I tried to say calmly.

Her face grew worried. Her grip tightened on my shoulder. 

"You know last night how we were kissing before you went inside?" I asked hesitantly. 

Her cheeks grew pink from blushing. Oh I really don't what to do this. 

"Well, when I came back to my dorm Thiago was there. Long story short he saw us kissing. And now he knows."

She looked at me confused and worried at the same time.

"Wait," she said. 

"Don't you have the same relationship with him that I have with Tessa? He's your best friend right?"

"Yeah, but he didn't know about it like Tessa did. And he didn't encourage it like Tessa did."

"So, what did he say then?"

"He said he would keep it a secret, but he doesn't approve of it."

"Well, all that matters is that he keeps it to himself right?" She replied.

Hold on a sec... Why wasn't she freaking out?

"Hold up, you're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad? It was an accident. We couldn't of stopped him from seeing us."

"Yeah I guess." I really didn't know what to say to that. 

"We just need to be even more cautious now. As if we weren't being careful enough already." She sighed and rubbed her eyes.

"So, what do you have planned for today?" Thank God she decided to change the subject. 

I smiled, "The tempo run, remember?"

"Oh crap. I forgot about that." 

"Don't make me," she whined.

"C'mon. I thought you loved to run!"

"Yes, but only when I'm in the  mood. You have to be in the mood to run. And right now I'm not in one of those moods."

"You are very lazy."