1-20

Chapter 1: Traveling through the book

Wang Qingwei regretted it when she was flying in the air. She especially regretted walking on the street while looking at her phone. If time could go back, she would definitely go back to the dormitory and lie on the bed to read this novel again.

It was also a pity. It was a pity that she was already twenty years old, had never been in a relationship, hadn't even given her first kiss, and now she was going back to Mother Earth...

"Bang"

"Ah, someone hit someone, someone hit someone."

"Call 120 quickly, is there a doctor?"

"There's so much blood, can it be saved..."

Wang Qingwei listened to the noisy and messy voices, her consciousness was blurred, she lost consciousness, and left this world with regretful eyes without closing them.

Wang Qingwei woke up again with a hazy consciousness. She struggled to open her eyes. Where was this? Her head hurt...

"Ah..." What did she see? A man, oh! No, it should be a handsome guy. (Reader: Is there a difference between a man and a handsome guy? Author: There is a big difference.)

Thirty centimeters away from her, the handsome guy closed his eyes. Wang Qingwei blinked her eyes, but he was still there. She lowered her head, and her bronze skin...

Wang Qingwei, who had just woken up and was slow to react, didn't believe it. She pinched her flesh, but it didn't hurt, but the man was still there.

"Oh my god," she was actually lying naked on his chest at this moment. This posture was unique. What happened to her...

Wait, she remembered that she had a car accident while walking and reading a novel. She regretted that she didn't even give her first kiss. She came to this world and was still a virgin when she left.

Now she must have been thinking about it during the day and dreaming about it at night. She hasn't woken up yet...

After more than half an hour, her brain was full of memories, including her previous life and Wang Qingwei in this world.

At this moment, she wanted to yell, I bought a watch last year, but the timing was wrong and the posture was wrong...

I didn't expect it! I didn't expect it.

She actually wore it, you can wear it if you say so! It's still a novel world, or it's the apocalyptic novel she read after the car accident...

Ah~ah~God wants to kill me.

Why didn't she read immortality novels at that time? Farming novels are also fine! She can recite glass recipes, handmade soap recipes, and papermaking techniques. Although she can't do gourmet food manually, she has dozens of recipes! At the

very least, there will be a house fight. Although she is not smart, she will be cowardly until she dies.

The end of the world! Oh

my God! Oh my God!

She can't lift her hands or shoulders, can she survive more than three chapters?

Well, no, this female supporting role Wang Qingwei lived until the thirty-sixth chapter before being pushed out to feed the zombies by her half-sister.

Speaking of this Wang Qingwei, she read this apocalyptic novel because she saw this name. After

all, it is not easy to see a name with the same name as your own in a novel. Since she has met it, how can she not read it?