141-160

Chapter 141 Burning the Mutated Tree

"Second brother, this time it's more than ten times more troublesome than we thought."

"What did you see?"

"The meteorite is in the passion fruit garden, which is full of ordinary fruits. The problem is that the meteorite fell on a branch and got stuck. I kept looking for it on the ground, but I missed the tree and couldn't find it."

Bai Xuanchen frowned, "It fell on a branch, which means there is a mutant tree directly in contact with it. What level is that tree?"

"Level 12."

Bai Xuanchen's pupils suddenly shrank, and his eyebrows tightened a little. Level 12, so high.

The problem is that there are a lot of level 6 and 7 brothers around it.

Fortunately, along the way, they didn't find that the mutant trees had superpowers. It seems that their bodies can't move, and they can only stretch out long branches.

Otherwise, these plants are really more terrifying than zombies, and zombies don't dare to touch meteorites directly.

Thinking of this, he thought about it. It's not that zombies can't touch meteorites, but they are too low-level, so they can't touch meteorites. That is to say, when the zombies level up in the future, they can also touch meteorites directly.

After figuring it out, Bai Xuanchen's heart suddenly tightened, his heart trembled slightly, his face darkened, and he took a deep breath, adjusted his breathing, and looked at the botanical garden in the distance, feeling irritated.

Bai Xuanjin looked at his second brother's face, which was initially unfathomable, and then turned pale and blue. He knew what his second brother had thought of, so he didn't disturb him and continued to observe the meteorite with his mental power.

Why can't his mental power collect things into the space? This way, there will be no trouble. He directly collected it into the space with his mental power.

Bai Xuanchen came back to his senses. The meteorite was right in front of him. He was unwilling to give it up. This was the first time he encountered something he couldn't deal with, and it was a plant.

"Xiaowu, let's throw a few barrels of oil and burn it to ashes."

No matter what, even if he couldn't get the meteorite, he had to vent his anger.

"Okay." Bai Xuanjin took out oil barrels, bombs, etc. from the space. He had improved these gasoline, and the explosion was dangerous, and the fire was also very fierce.

Bai Xuanchen held an oil barrel in each hand, used his internal force to throw it hard, regardless of whether it hit the wall or not.

At this time, countless branches visible to the naked eye stretched out towards them on the wall.

Bai Xuanjin quickly lit a dozen torches, and a tornado condensed in his palm. The dozen torches were blown onto the gasoline barrel by the tornado...

"Second brother, be careful, the branches are moving very fast."

"Hmm!" When the branches attacked, Bai Xuanchen grabbed them, and the ice energy in his hand quickly condensed to freeze the branches. His internal force shook. The

frozen branches shattered into slag. With a whoosh, the branches shot over like swords. He staggered back and swung the sword in his hand. With a click, the branches broke.

Bang... Bang... Bang... Boom... Boom... Boom...

A raging fire burned on the edge of the botanical garden wall. The swords in the hands of the two people swung faster, and the branches around them gradually became fewer.