21-40

Chapter 21 Speed ​​Zombies

Several people walked slowly along the wall. Two rookies followed behind Bai Huaiqian. Bai Xuanhao in the middle collected jade artifacts, and Bai Xuanchen covered the rear.

Wang Qingwei tightly grasped the handle of the long knife, staring at the ceiling. The scene she saw made her whole body cold, as if she fell into an ice cave.

She took a breath of cold air. It's coming, it's coming.

As soon as she came in, she smelled a strong smell of rotten meat. There was also a smell on the street, but not as strong as here. She didn't find any zombies along the way. Unexpectedly, when she looked up...

the zombie on the ceiling was like a human. Knowing that it was discovered, it tilted its head and stared at Wang Qingwei.

"Second uncle... on the top." Her trembling voice sounded in Wang Qingwei's ears .

Bai Huaiqian looked up and was shocked. He took a step and pulled Wang Qingwei away. At the same time, he turned his wrist and rushed towards the zombie with the sword in his hand at the speed of thunder and lightning. He shouted, "This is a superpowered zombie, be careful."

The zombie dodged a knife and fell to the ground like a vicious dog.

Bai Xuanchen used his superpower to hit the zombie very quickly. The zombie dodged and jumped away, jumping on the glass cabinet, with a speed comparable to lightning.

"Dad, this is a speed zombie, and it's already level one." Bai Xuanchen stared at the zombie with his eyes, and with a bang, Jiang Peijian was pulled out, the tip of the sword pointed at the zombie, and murderous aura was overflowing.

His handsome face was full of coldness, and his whole body exuded a sharp momentum.

Their superpowers were only level zero, and they definitely couldn't deal with this zombie with superpowers alone.

Bai Xuanhao and Xuanxu looked at the zombie with a vigilant face as he slowly raised his feet and moved to the side of the two girls.

Level one?

Ten days after the end of the world, a level one zombie appeared?

And she met it on her first mission.

The cannon fodder's life is miserable.

Wang Qingwei's weak heart was hit by 10,000 points of critical strikes.

Bai Xuanchen glanced at the direction of his two younger brothers in his peripheral

vision. In a flash, he saw his figure flash, and the sword in his hand chopped down the zombie head-on. The zombie couldn't dodge and split into two, and fell to the ground with a "bang".

Dark red blood flowed out.

Wang Qingwei was prepared for a fierce fight...

She looked at Bai Xuanchen in shock.

One move, one move to solve the first-level zombie.

The young man has a future, not bad, powerful, handsome, cool.

The Bai family children are indeed worthy of their reputation.

"Hanhan, is your fourth brother very good at martial arts?"

Bai Zihan looked proud and excited, and said proudly: "Yes! Very powerful, several brothers are very powerful."

You are treating everyone equally, leaving no one behind.