241-260

Chapter 241,

When Bai Xuanjin came out of the shower, he saw his wife sleeping on the bed with her back to him. He went up to hug Wang Qingwei and closed his eyes. He had been tired for a day today and had to go into the mountains tomorrow. He didn't want to do anything, so he hugged his wife and went to sleep. .

Wang Qingwei felt the heat on her back. She didn't turn over or struggle, and silently wiped her tears.

The next morning, Wang Qingwei woke up very late because of what happened last night. She looked at the time and saw that it was already past eleven o'clock.

She looked at the man sitting on the sofa reading a book and said in an angry tone, "Why don't you train me?"

Bai Xuanjin said innocently, "You've been tired recently. It's hard to get more sleep. We're not in a hurry anyway."

Wang Qingwei ignored him and got out of bed to wash and eat.

"Dingling, dinging, dinging,..." The phone rang. Wang Qingwei picked it up and saw that it was her aunt.

"Hey! Auntie."

Zhuang Xiuping said excitedly, "Weiwei, your uncle and uncle are back and they just got home."

Wang Qingwei stood up suddenly, a smile appeared on her face, and her tone became excited, "Really, the uncles are back?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm back, and the old man from the Bai family is back too."

"Aunt, uncle, are they okay? Are they injured? Please let uncle answer the phone. I miss them."

"You're not hurt. They missed you too. They're not here now. They just came back and put down their luggage. After talking to me for a few words, they hurriedly went to the base office to hand in the mission. They won't be back until evening."

"Oh!" Wang Qingwei was in a low mood, her tone unable to conceal her disappointment.

"Don't worry, I'll ask them to call you as soon as they come back in the evening. Are you busy today? You need to rest your body outside. The zombies will run away if they can't be beaten. Don't hold on."

"Okay, I haven't killed zombies recently. We planned to go into the mountain today, but now..." Her uncle came back, and she suddenly didn't want to go into the mountain. Once she went in, it would definitely take a few months to come out.

It's been almost two months since I returned to the base.

But if they don't go, they finally got here, why should they give up halfway?

Someone at the base is already looking for the meteorite, but the virus on the meteorite is too strong, and the base's purified water to purify the meteorite has little effect.

Unless the purified water is upgraded.

But there are still many smart people in the world, and some people have already thought about that. I believe that in less than a year and a half, there will be people in the base practicing with meteorites.

On the other end of the phone, Zhuang Xiuping understood the second half of her niece's sentence, "Weiwei, your uncle probably won't be on missions in the next six months. Don't be impatient and take your time. If you have anything to do, you need to discuss it with Xuan Jin."

"Okay aunt, stop talking. Aunt, are you going to be busy? Go quickly!" My uncle and the others have just come back, so my aunt must be very busy.

"Okay. I'll hurry up and cook. You should pay attention to your own safety."