181-200

Chapter 181, Ye Mo

Huang Yueya also started to act. She lowered her head shyly, "Brother, you like my little cherry mouth. Do you want to try it? It's very sweet."

As Huang Yueya said, she suddenly changed and faced Bai Zihan teasingly.

Bai Zihan was stunned for a moment, then backed away again and again, "Oh my god, the vixen wants to suck my Yang Qi." She still looked like she was trembling with fear.

Li Li was relieved to see that her gaffe did not affect the atmosphere.

Gong Yuefei didn't forget her mission. Seeing that the atmosphere was getting heated, she asked casually, "Weiwei, did you take over the industrial park mission completed by the Yellow River Superpower Team?"

"Yes, last week, I had nothing to do. I saw that the task was interesting, so I took it."

"How many years has the industrial park been in? Our superpower team also went to a small team, but no one came back, and we don't know why they died."

"They are just mutated toads, but their tongues are fast and their dragging movements are also fast,"

The women got along very well. Over there, Bai Xuanjin was directing Liu Pengfei, Gao Yan, Xu Wenbin and Su Xuanze to march forward.

"This is a basic skill. Whether it is good or not depends on whether your lower body is stable or not. Practice it well."

Su Xuanze replied loudly, "Yes, I will definitely work hard."

Xu Wenbin also replied loudly, "Me too, I will train hard and try not to be delayed."

The two people who were slow to respond were not to be outdone, one was louder than the other.

In the middle of the night, Bai Xuanjin suddenly opened his eyes. The moment he opened his eyes, his whole body was as powerful as a rainbow, his eyes were sharp, and his whole body was like an unsheathed sword being sharpened.

His eyes fell on the sweet-sleeping woman next to him. He hesitated for a moment, then got up, dressed and walked out.

"Since you're here, why don't you come down and have a cup of tea." Bai Xuanjin opened the window, and a burst of hot air rushed in from outside. Bai Xuanjin seemed to not feel the heat, so he took out the table, chairs, tea set, and sat down. Start making tea.

About a minute later, a dark shadow flashed across the room. A person sat down on the chair opposite Bai Xuanjin. This person was also very courageous. After sitting down, he looked at Bai Xuanjin up and down before speaking. ,

"You are very powerful, as good as me."

Bai Xuanjin let him look at her without blinking. She cut the tea with graceful movements without panic at all. She said, "Oh," neither lightly nor harshly.

Seeing Bai Xuanjin like this, the man felt bored. He crossed his legs, grabbed the tea and drank it in one gulp, "Ai...it feels so good. Grandma is such a bear, but I'm so thirsty that I haven't even taken a few sips of water today. I'm giving it to you." I'll pour a glass."

Bai Xuanjin pushed the teapot with his hand and said, "Help yourself."

The man was rude and drank six or seven cups in a row before he stopped pouring tea and wiped his mouth with his hand, "What a broken base, you don't even have to drink tea. I still need to find tea in the middle of the night."

"My name is Ye Mo. I am from the Anping base. I entered the base yesterday and heard that someone had completed the task of the industrial park. I checked and found you, so I came here to meet you. I also looked at the people and drank tea. It's time for me to go."