121-140

Chapter 121 Zombie Dogs in the Winery

"Don't think about it, big brother won't agree." Big brother is upright and selfless. He won't send the army to the brewery for personal reasons.

"I have a way." Seeing that everyone was silent, Wang Qingwei also made a suggestion after thinking again and again.

"What is the way?" Bai Xuanjin sat on the sofa, with his right hand on the backrest, and his hand kept playing with his wife's soft hair.

"Doesn't the third brother want to go to the brewery? He is so good at driving. We can make a feint to the east and attack the west. In this way, two or three people can drive the car to attract most of the zombies, and we will collect the machines later."

Bai Xuanxu, "Great! Great, it's okay." He is still young, and his brothers will not have the heart to let him make human meat buns to attract zombies.

"This method is good, second brother, third brother, fourth brother, each of you has a car, and put two big speakers in the car, just drive on that street, it will definitely attract attention, you will be the most handsome guy on that street." The more Bai Xuanhao thought about it, the more he felt that this plan was feasible.

Bai Xuanchen "..." Who did he offend? Unprovoked disaster, he cast his eyes on Bai Xuanzhi.

Bai Xuanchen, "..." What does it have to do with him? He didn't want to go to the brewery at all. He also cast his eyes on his third brother.

Bai Xuanzhi, "..." was speechless.

Facing the burning gazes of his second and third brothers, Bai Xuanzhi couldn't stand it. He wanted to say something, but before he could say it...

"Third brother, do you have to go?" Bai Xuanchen felt that he had to ask again.

Bai Xuanzhi, he was a little uncertain. Thinking of the tens of thousands of zombies in the brewery following him, he shuddered anxiously.

With so many eyes, if he said he didn't go, everyone would think he was afraid. It 's hard to get off the tiger .

Forget it, just go! Eighteen years later, he is a hero again.

"Go," his tone was firm and serious.

The troops were divided into four groups. Bai Xuanzhi was the first. He drove a sports car with...

The river flows eastwards, the stars in the sky are in the Big Dipper

(hehehehehe, in the Big Dipper)

(A bowl of wine for a friend of life and death) Let's go when we say we're going, you have it, I have it, all of it

(hehehehe, all of it)

(I won't turn back in the water or in the fire)

When you see injustice, you should take action when it's time to take action, rushing through the nine states.

At this time, the brewery was like a big rock thrown into a calm lake, causing huge waves. The car circled around the brewery and then sped eastward.

The zombies followed behind, and some zombie animals, and the seagulls flying in the sky were also startled and followed.

The large army was so mighty that Wang Qingwei was worried about him. Why did he risk his life?

"Amen, may God bless my third brother to return safely." Bai Zihan put his hands together and kept praying to the Buddha.

For twenty minutes, they didn't hear any sound. Bai Xuanchen drove away in a blue Ferrari sports car, and the rock music in the car was loud and horrifying.