81-100

Chapter 81 Bai Xuanyi and Xiao Mu

Bai Xuanyi went out for more than 20 minutes and came back, "Let's go!"

Sitting in the room, Bai Xuanjin, who had been thinking about how to survive in the cracks of this group of foxes, looked up at his eldest brother's face and wondered, "Where to go?" Please forgive him for his brain short circuit at this moment, and he didn't keep up with his eldest brother's pace.

In fact, the blow he gave him today was too great, which made him deeply understand what it means to have people beyond people and heavens beyond heavens. In the past, he relied on his martial arts and intelligence, and was also a celebrity in school. He thought he could protect his wife from being discovered.

Unexpectedly, the eldest brother noticed it after only meeting a few times. This is so sharp. The second brother only knew it after he was exposed himself. I wonder how many of the old-timers in the family know it.

It's so dangerous!

This world is too dangerous.

He wants to hide with his wife.

"Warehouse! Can the smell of zombie snakes in my room make people sleep?" Bai Xuanyi turned around and looked at the confused fifth brother, "Are you sleepy?"

Bai Xuanjin shook his head repeatedly when he heard it, "No, no, I was just thinking about something, let's go!" He quickly took his things and went back to the room. If he stayed any longer, his underwear would probably be pulled out.

These foxes are not human, how can a human like him fight them.

The two came to a dilapidated building, "This is a temporary place we just found, it's a little broken, and there's a lot of dust, be careful when you go in."

"Okay." The two stepped into the yard and entered the house, "Upstairs?" There was no one and no goods, Bai Xuanjin thought of upstairs.

"Downstairs, in the basement." Bai Xuanyi walked in front, and Bai Xuanjin followed behind and went downstairs.

The basement is closed, with only one light inside, and it's pitch black around, what a talent! He has only been here for less than two hours, and he has found such a place.

It's not a loss for him to be discovered and exposed by his eldest brother, after all, he can only see his height by looking up. No, he must grow up. If he can be discovered by his family today, what if he is discovered by outsiders in the future.

He dare not think about the consequences. He knows that it is a crime to possess a treasure, and he also knows greed and greed.

"Captain." Sun Bin saw the two and stepped forward with a lamp.

"Sun Bin, release all the zombie snakes in your space."

"Okay, Captain." Sun Bin did not ask, and directly released the zombie snakes in his space in batches. He did not want to install this thing, but if he did not install it, it would pollute the environment.

The environment is not good now. If they do not maintain it, the zombie corpses will be everywhere. How will the next generation live?

So every time they kill zombies, they will burn and dispose of the zombie corpses. It is also because today's zombie snakes cannot be burned without oil, and they are reluctant to use gasoline, so they install him in the space and want to find another opportunity to deal with them.

After he released all the zombie snakes in the space, Bai Xuanjin collected them all in the space at once, "Where are the materials? Wait a few days?"